Chapter 7- Party Pooper

"Don't tell me you're wearing this crap"

I frowned, looking down at my minions shirt. Sure, it had a tiny hole on it with a slight smudge of dried red paint but who cares?

Ding Dong. Your opinion is wrong, its not me.

"What's wrong with my minion shirt?"

Jane and Amber stared at me like I just told them the most absurd thing ever.

"Its worse than the sweater my grandma made me for Christmas" Amber pointed out, shuddering at the thought.

"Even uncle Joe won't spare you a glance in that dorky shirt" 

I rolled my eyes, ignoring their snarky remarks. I wasn't exactly the 'trendy' type rather I'd define my clothing style as 'comfortable' which in Jane's words means dressing like a Vagrant. As long as I'd feel comfortable, I didn't care.

"I thought I asked you to set it on fire last time" Amber sneered at Jane, pinching the bridge of her nose in exasperation.

"I did! But its somehow here" Jane defended.

I shot them a vicious scowl. If glares could kill, they would be six feet under. "That explains why my shirt was in the fireplace yesterday! I was looking for it the entire day"

Jane gave me a sheepish smile. I narrowed my eyes at her as she glared back. It was a bit of a staring contest or maybe an intimidation challenge. We are edging each other, daring not to blink until my eyes started to sting with unshed tears.

"Alright. Can someone get me some apple juice please?" Amber interjected, trying to cut the tension between us.

Peeling my eyes from Jane, my head snapped so fast towards Amber that I wouldn't be surprised if I broke my neck or something. "Apple juice? I thought you hate apple juice" I repeated, completely baffled.

If there was one thing Amber hated the most after her ex, it would be Apple juice. She'd rather gulp down an entire bottle of soy sauce than that.

Amber gave me her famous Cruella deville smirk. "Who said I am going to drink it?"

I blinked several times in confusion "What do you mea-"

With that she tipped her glass towards me and dumped all of its contents on my favorite shirt, soaking it in apple juice.

"Oh god Amber! You ruined her shirt" Jane exclaimed with no remorse at all. "Good thing I brought a spare outfit with me"

I stood rooted to the ground, watching in complete horror as they shared a small yet another glance at each other. Amber pursed her thin lips but the tiny little twitches she accidentally let slipped made me follow her gaze to Jane who was mouthing something at her. Just as she caught me glaring at her, Jane immediately dropped her act and flashed me a sheepish smile, flipping her short hair back, confirming the doubt that it was obviously all planned.

The latter walked over to her bag and dug through it. She tossed every single piece of clothing out of it as if it were confetti and soon enough, it was raining clothes.

"Found it!" Jane squealed with her arms shooting out to hold the shirt in victory

"Here" she tossed the shirt at my face. "Wear this"

I held the shirt up, scrutinizing it with one of my eyebrows arched upwards. "Where's the pants? You soaked my jeans too, remember? "

When neither of them replied, I raised my voice louder this time "Where. Are. The. Pants?"

"Its a dress, Elle" Amber deadpanned.

My hands automatically flew up in exasperation. "Where do you think I'm going at? Hooters?" They couldn't expect me to wear this tiny crap. I bet a towel would cover a lot more that this.