Chapter 8- Falling For Me Already?

Standing on my tiptoes, I tried my best to spot Jake's recognizably blond hair. This was easier said than done considering the compact crowd of people scattered all over the place.

After a painful Ten minutes of fruitless searching, I finally caught glimpse of a mop of blonde hair moving up the stairs.

Diving through the crowd, I kept my eyes fixed on him, not even blinking once, in fear that I'd lose track of him.

Jake was already halfway the spiral stairs when I finally managed to shove my way out of the crowd. Hurriedly, I paced towards the stairs, taking a huge lunge to miss a step as I covertly climb and catch up with him.

My hand grazed on the cool banister of the spiral staircase until I finally made it to the first floor, crouching on my knees and panting as if I just ran a marathon.

My jaw nearly fell on the floor when my gaze averted upwards, confused by the spacious entrance. I eyed each door and corridor that trailed away to another part of the house meticulously. There were freaking eight doors and three corridors! To add, I had no idea where Jake had disappeared to.

Crossing myself at the thought crossing my head, I prayed for my eyes not to see anything unholy before attempting to open the first door. I had no other choice but to open each and every door until I could locate jake by trial and error.

Through the gap between my fingers, I anxiously peered in almost every bedroom in search of a particular blonde haired guy. Sadly cursing over the fact that most of them were filled with naked, detestable groans and moans.

I opened another door.

"AH! " my hands immediately flew to shield my eyes. "SORRY! WRONG DOOR"

At this point I was confused as to whether I was at a party or a sex club.
One of my intrusions, involved a rather skinny looking guy and a half naked girl going for the 'ride'. Out if which was weird you could guess, was that the guy was wearing a helmet. A legit helmet!

I gagged. That's what they called, motorcycles at a low budget.

"Wanna join?" The helmet guy slurred. Looks like he was running out of fuel with the look on his face. "I could always use a threeso-"

I slammed the door behind me.

How on Earth was I supposed to find Jake in this manoir! This house was a legit mansion filled with horny animals. Finding him was as easy as looking for a needle in a haystack.

Cue the sarcasm.

I fished my phone out of bra considering I had to other place to keep it because of whoever thought, females didn't need pockets while designing dresses.

"Pick up the phone" I muttered, impatiently looking at my screen for Amber to pick up. After nine tries, I gave up and chose the last resort that was to call Jane.

My foot was aching from the heels I was wearing. I not only walked, but ran, skipped stairs and crawled-

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating but you get my point. I nearly snapped by ankle in them. I cradled the phone between my ear and shoulder and proceeded to remove my heels by leaning on the door.

The other line connected. "Hello-"

I fell.

Pause. Rewind. Play

The door clicked open and I lost my balance, staggering behind like a bowling ball straight into the room. All bikers died out and soon enough all eyes glued on me, notably a pair of blue dove ones swam in my vision. I immediately recognized their owner as Candice, the "It" girl of St Mary High.