I have to say goodbye

Adam's: POV

-A few days later-

"We have to get out of here." said Jack. "Why?" I asked. "A drug deal went wrong and the police are after us." he said. "I'll wake the girls." I replied. I was on my way upstairs, but Jack stopped me. "We have go now." he said. "But I can't leave them." I replied. "Ash was right, this is not a place for kids." he said. "I have to say goodbye." I replied and went upstaris. I went into their rooms and woke them up.

Sam rubbed her eye sleepy. "Sorry I woke you up, but I had to." I said. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I'm wanted for a crime." I said. "You're not evil." replied Robyn. "I've done things that are illegal and the police have found out." I said. "Don't leave us." they sobbed. "I'm so sorry." I said. They hugged me and we cried.

Then I went back downstairs. The police broke into the bar and arrested us. We were taken to the police station. Jack and I were sentenced to 37 years in prison. Welcome to your new home." said the police man and threw me into a cell. He looked the door and left. I sat down on the bed with a sigh.

***

Sam's: POV

This is your new family." said Elizabeth who had sent us here. In from of me stood a man and a woman. "What's your name?" asked the woman kindly. "Sam and this is my sister Robyn." I said. "Are you a boy or a girl?" she asked. "We're girls." I said insulted. "Take it easy now." replied Elizabeth.

"You two are not my family, I want home to daddy and papa." I shouted. "Your partens are in jail for selling illegal drugs." said Elizabeth.

"You two will get a better life here." replied Elizabeth. "Poor thing, but we'll take very good care of you and your sister." said Maria and hugged me. "I hate you." I screamed and we ran to our room. I locked the door and sat down on the floor. Robyn hugged me and I started to cry. "We've each other." she said. "Yes." I replied and hugged her back.

I feel for the girls

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~