You're worst nightmare

Robyn's: POV

I woke up alone at the hospital. I couldn't see dad, or Peter. It was dark and quiet. I took a deep breath and went to the waiting room. There were no staff either. Where's everyone?

Then I saw a girl. She had blonde hair and she was wearing a dark cardigan. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Sam, you scared me." I said. She didn't hear me. "Where's dad and Peter?" I asked. She continued walking through a dark corridor. "Where are you going, what's going on?" I asked.

I followed my sister to a room with swimming pools. To my horror, I saw a girl lying lifeless in the water. I jumped into the water to help her. An elder girl was standing on the edge. She did nothing to help her sister. She seemed so familiar. I looked at the girl in my arms and a scream left my mouth. I was the other girl and the dead girl in my arms was Sam. I had killed my twin sister.

***

I woke up in cold sweats and I was breathing heavily. Tears was streaming down my face.

"Shhh, you're okay honey, it was just a horrible nightmare." said Peter. "Papa." I replied and hugged him. "I'm here." he said. I was shaking of fear. "Deep breath sweetie!" said Alex.

Dad came into the room and I saw the worry in his eyes. He went up to me and I hugged him tightly.

"You're okay." he said. "I miss Sam." I sobbed. "I miss her too." replied Adam. "I want my family back." I said. "Me too." he replied. "We all want that." said Peter. "I love you and dad." I replied. "We love you too, honey." he said.

I'm so glad it was only a nightmare.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~