My precious angels

Jack's: POV

-Flashback-

April 15th 2006: Los Angeles

I woke up in the middle of the night of Adam's scream. "It's time, Jack." he yelled. "Omg." I replied panicked.

Ashley drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of him. I went to the waiting room and I was pretty nervous.

"Everything will go well." she said. "I hope so." I replied. "I believe in you." she said. "Thanks, it means a lot." I replied with a smile on my face.

I could come in after a while and Adam gave me a happy smile. In his arms lay the cutest babies I've ever seen.

(Robyn and Sam)

(Robyn and Sam)

"Hey Robyn and Sam, you're so cute." she said. They held her finger and giggled softly. "They like you." I replied. "I and your papa love you so much." said Adam and kissed her their foreheads

"I'm so happy for you two." replied a nurse. "Thanks." said Adam. "Robyn and Sam has the best partens she could ever ask for." she replied.

I kissed my husband, I saw the happiness in his eyes. "I'm so happy to have my own family." I said. "Me too." he replied.

***

Adam's: POV

Robyn and Sam was sleeping in their crib and I held her little hand in mine. I can not believe I have a child now, it feels so unreal. I will do everything I can to protect my daughters, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt them. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

-End of the flashback-

Aww, so cute💕

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~