Wild party

Robyn's: POV

A lot of people came to the party. I felt very uncomfortable. Can this party be over already?

I went to the living room and papa did drugs with his friends. He smiled when he saw me.

"This is my daugther Robyn." said Jack. "She looks just like her father." replied a man. "She's so much better than her stupid sister." said Jack and they laughed. "Sam is not stupid." I replied. "She dresses so girly." he said.

"I'm not like you dad, I never will be." I replied. "You will be like me one day." he said. "Dad is a much better father, than you." I yelled. He raised his hand and slapped me across the cheek. Tears filled my eyes. "I am your father and you obey me." he shouted. "I hate you." I yelled again. He grapped my wrist and his eyes shone of hate. "You're little shit." he said. "You're hurting me." I sobbed. "Like I care." said Jack.

His friends did nothing to stop it.  They just laughed at me. I ran to my room and packed my backpack. Then I ran out from the house and into the night.

***

You are so worthless. No one loves you. Everyone would be so happy if you disappeared. You're nothing. You are just waste of space. 

"Stop." I said and tears were streaming down my face. Suddenly it began to thunder and the rain was pouring down.

I came to a forset and I had no idea where I was. I know it's dangerous to be in a forest when it's thundering.

I found a cave and I sat down on the hard ground. I pulled up my knees to my chin and more tears came. I didn't know how many hours had passed and I fell asleep. Who would even care to search for me?

***

Adam's: POV

"Is Robyn at your place?" asked Sarah worried. "Isn't she with you?" I asked. "No and she doesn't answer her phone." she said. "I'll find her." I replied and hung up.

"Who was it?" asked Jack. "There's none of your business." I said. "Don't talk to me like that." he replied strictly. "You are nothing more than a liar." I said coldly. He grapped me and shook me. "I'm going to kill you if you go back to that whore." he replied threatening. "I'd rather be his whore than your husband." I said and left.

***

I tried to call Robyn. but came only to the voicemail. If she's dead, I will never been able to forgive myself.

I stopped when I arrived to the forest and I lit my flashlight. "Robyn, are you here?" I called. "I'm so sorry for everything, I promise to be a better father." I said.

"Daddy." called a thin voice. "Robyn." I said. I followed her voice and found my daughter in a cave. "Dad." she replied. "Oh honey, I thought I had lost you." I said and hugged her. "I'm freezing." replied Robyn. I put my jacket around her and carried her back to the car.

Poor thing😢

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~