You can take your words and all yours lies

Peter's: POV

I stretched out my hand, but Adam wasn't lying next to me in bed. I put on my clothes and walked to the living room, but he wasn't there either.

I happened to wake up Robyn. She was watching Annabelle. "What's wrong?" she asked sleepy. "Sorry I woke you up." I said. I was on my way to my room anyway." she replied. "Have you seen Adam?" I asked. "No." said Robyn.

I looked out from the window and saw a car. I saw Adam walking to the car. A man opened the door and he stepped inside. The engine started and he drove off. There was something suspiciously about that car.

I left a note to the girls and walked out from my apartment. I started my car and drove away.

***

I came to a green alley. I got out of the car and my heart was pouding with fear. It's not safe to be here after dark. You can get killed, robbed and raped.

I saw Adam gave a envelope to a man. He gave him money and walked away. Another man came out from a building. He went up to Adam and they started kissing. I felt how my heart broke.

Suddenly someone hit me in the back. I fell to the ground and I felt blood taste in my mouth. 

"Boss." said a guy. "Well well, look who we have here." replied Jack with a smirk on his face. "You." I said coldly. "You've heard of me, excellent." he replied. "You killed my husband." I said. "I had to." replied Jack. "You little rat." I said angrily. I was about to hit him, but the guys held me back. They put a gun to my head.

"Please, don't hurt him." said Adam. "Relax Adam, we won't kill your dear boyfriend." replied Jack. The guys laughed. "You know each other?" I asked. "He's my ex-husband, we used to ran a bar together. We're also drugs dealers, but we were sentenced to 37 years in prison after a drug deal went wrong. Our beloved daughters ended up in foster care. End of the story." said Jack. 

"I can't believe it." I replied. "I can explain." said Adam. "You lied to me." I replied hurt. "I'm so sorry." he said. "Jack killed my husband." I replied. "Enough talking." he said. He covered my mouth with a cloth and everything went black.

Oh no

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~