17

VOLTERRA ITALY

VOLTERRA ITALY

" ah Layla ... I'm so glad to finally have you here after all "
The pale raven haired man spoke in a tone which made her hairs stand on end . As he slowly walked towards her he smiled menacingly but hiding it he whipped around to his brothers .
" now ... brothers ... what do you suppose I do with miss Bennett ?"
As the two members sitting down smiled they looked the girl up and down .
" aro I thought she was going to be a part of the guard "
Marcus said with his raspy toned voice as caius sneered and quipped
" she has been consorting with werewolves ... "
as aro nodded to the blonde he said
" maybe a little punishment is in order for miss Bennett ... "
as someone injected her with a liquid she felt weak
" this strips you of your magic for a few hours ... just so you don't try any of your voodoo tricks "
Felix spoke as he dragged her down flights of stone stairs and threw her into a chair into a stone room with no windows . As he restrained her hands and ankles in metal restraints the girl looked up with bags already forming under her eyes . As the two men smiled evilly they said
" punishment is in order little witch ... I didn't like how you hurt me back there ... now I'm returning the favour "
He said as he stuck a blade through her thigh as she let out a bloodcurdling scream .

LA PUSH

" okay so what's the plan ...?"
Embry asked as he paced up and down
" we gotta figure out some way to break into volterra "
"'They'll kill her and us "
" guys ... when she left she mouthed that it was gonna be okay ... something tells me she's got a plan ... and I think Cullen might be able to confirm that "
Sam said as he referenced Alice and the pack nodded .

VOLTERRA ITALY
After hours of endless torture they finally left her . Suspended on the cold stone floor . Left to bleed and endure the pain .

The next morning she awoke by hands grabbing her and dragging her back to the volturi quarters . Once she reached them she opened her eyes fully as aro clapped his hands sinisterly as he said
" well done miss Bennett ... you survived the night ... now your magic is back and your a part of our ... family "
As he gave her a fake gleeful laugh .

FORKS
" so your saying she's due to arrive back here tonight if she stays on her current path ?"
Sam asked confused as embry said
" alive ?"
As Alice nodded sympathetically at the boy .
The two nodded at eachother and knew it was a waiting game now . It was all up to her.

VOLTERRA ITALY
After a full day of being aro's little minion . She was sent to her sleeping quarters ... but she had been planning her escape all day .
As she roamed the towers carefully she finally came across aro , his back to her and on a balcony looking out on volterra .
" I'm leaving "
She said forcefully as he alertedly turned to face her
" and who gave you that insidious idea my child ?"
" you ... your the monster ... your sick sadistic ways ... torturing me ... well I say ... no more ... "
as she began to remove his head from his body with her powers he held his hand up alarmed as she let him go .
" I see ... well ... I wouldn't like to deal with a rebelling all powerful witch in my guard ... leave ... and we will not bother you again "
He spoke grimly as she teleported out of volterra .

LA PUSH
As she landed in the forest near sam's with a thud she knew her magic was drained and she was too weak to teleport all the way . As she began to stumble out of the entrance of the trees she yelled
" EMBRY !!! SAM !!! PAUL !!! Anyone ..."

As the boys heard her scream they bolted outside and just as she saw them everything went black and her body thudded to the ground .

" is she still out ?"
She heard a worried voice ask as her eyes slowly and groggily opened .
The first face she saw was Emily's as the woman gasped and alerted the boys .
As they all peered over at her Layla mumbled
" miss me ?"
As she tried to sit up they all had the instinct to lay her back down .
As Emily moved embry sat in her spot as he stroked her hair
" everything's gonna be alright now Layla ... I promise "