Chapter 5

I woke up and Lee Know was still inside of me. I woke up and didn't move or say a word, I just sat there and looked at his face. He was beautiful he had a cute nose and perfect eyes, a hella nice jawline and so many little features that made him beautiful. "You like in love with me or something." He said with that bitchy attitude again but it didn't sound rude if that makes sense.

"LEE KNOW HURRY UP WE NEE-" I.N came running and stopping seeing us both laying there naked. "AHH CHANN" I.N ran away screaming. "God I hate him sometimes". Lee Know pulled out and he groaned and I sighed at the loss of warmth. "LEE KNOW" I heard chan yell. "Oh, shit," He said looking kind of scared. "I need to get dressed ahh shit, so do you" He was rushing at this point trying not to get in trouble with the leader. He left the room and I got dressed and slowly made my way downstairs.

"So Kaylee" Felix smirked at me. "Shut the hell up before I kill you, DONT ACT-SO INNOCENT I HEARD YOU AND CHANGBIN LAST NIGHT" I yelled at him to get the attention off of me and Lee Know. Felix's face heated up and got really red. "No way," Seungmin said. "I can confirm that's true I heard it too," Lee Know said. "Well I heard you two last night," Han said slapping Lee Know arm. "So Felix is that why you are wearing a turtle neck because I know that's definitely Changbin shirt," Chan said laughing. "How did you not hear any of them last night," Han asked. "BECAUSE WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT WITH THE GIRLS YOU BRING IN" All the guys yelled at Han. "As I told Lee Know I'm never am that loud" My face heated up as Han said that because I knew he was also talking about me. "As I told you Han it's just because you have a small dick" Lee Know said with a little smirk. I tried changing the subject because it got awkward fast. "So I have to go to the police station soon to answer questions about my parent's death, are you guys skipping today"? Chan looked at you and you could tell he was thinking about what you said. "Well who wants to stay home," Chan said. "Me" everyone but Lee Know. "Do you want to go to school Lee Know?" Chan asked with a curious look on his face. "You said to stay home I want to go with Kaylee to the police station" Lee Know always sounded so proper but also like a jack ass. "You do realize that's dangerous right" you could tell chan was a little upset. "Yes I do but you do realize Kaylee could get hurt, obviously EXO did it I don't want her getting hurt" Lee Know started breathing heavily. I noticed and placed my hand on his hands and started rubbing circles with my thumb. "Okay fine but be careful," Chan said. "Wait, Kaylee," I.N said. "Wassup". "Are you and Lee Know dating" I looked at him and removed my hand fast. "Oh no," I said very shyly. The boys look so disgusted. "Y'all act like this never happens" Lee Know said. "Yeah with Han, not you," Seungmin said. "I mean he's not wrong," Changbin said. "y'all say one more word I'm going to kick your asses" Lee Know said giving them the death stare. No one said anything for the rest of the breakfast.

I grabbed the clothes I was gonna wear then I realized I haven't talked to Jade and Cassy so I had to call them. I called the group chat. Felix accidentally answered and All I saw was Changbin giving Felix hickeys. Felix realized he answered the call after Jade and Cassy joined. "Felix what the hell you doing," Jade said. "What you do on a daily but except it's with my boyfriend, not some random boy" Felix immediately snapped back. Jade's mouth dropped open and I couldn't stop laughing. Felix left the call. "Anyways Are you okay Kaylee," Cassy asked. "Yeah I'm fine right now I'm trying to not think about it as much". I heard Jade and Cassy crying. "Guys it'll be okay, I have to get ready to go to the police with Lee Know I'm not going to school today," I said. "WAIT LEE KNOW HOLDD THE FUCK UP" Jade and Cassy both yelled. Then Felix joined the call again. "What are you guys talking about," He asked, he was such an idiot he could've just called them with me. "Ok, what's going on with Lee Know," Jade asked. "Well, they fucked," Felix said and I got up and ran to Changbin room. "WHAT" I could hear Cassy and Jade yelling. "Hey Changbin can you open up," I said knocking on his door. Over the call, I heard Felix winning not too but then the door opened I walked over to Felix and slapped him really hard on the arm and went back to Lee Know room. "Wait why is Felix with you if your not at his house" It's my time to expose him hehe. "Felix tell them or I tell them" I heard him gasp then I heard changbin yell "ME AND FELIX ARE DATING". "WAIT IS THAT CHANGBIN" Cassy yelled back. "YES, IT IS" There was too much yelling. "Anyways I gotta get going and ready to go to the police station, Love you guys". Cassy and Jade said I love you and sorry for my loss and I left the call.