Chapter 10

After the next few days of resting, I could finally go out again. Lee Know stayed by me he never left my side. Jade, Felix, and Cassy never left. Cassy had a surprise for me but she said I couldn't know till I was released from the bed.

*A few days ago*
Cassy POV

"I.N why the hell did I end up here". I.N turned around and ran up to me. "Well see you started stripping on a table because you were drunk so I took you home and changed you, I promise I didn't do anything," He said slightly blushing. "WAIT I STIPPED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE WAS I NAKED" I started yelling. "No no no" I felt relief wash over me. "Thank you so much". We both started blushing. I really liked him I have for a while.

I.N POV

I really like her. I'm hope she says yes to the date I planned. If she says no chan will just force me to go on a date with him. "Do you want to go to the beach?" I asked her. She probably was going to say no. "Yes," I accidentally started jumping up and down. Oops.

Cassy POV

HE JUST ASKED ME OUT WHAT THE FUCK. I need to get ready shit. "I'm going to go get ready". First, I called my parents to let them know I'm staying for longer. Then I remembered I didn't have any of my stuff maybe I can pick up some stuff for me and Jade. I borrowed some of Kaylee's clothes, I'm supposing she doesn't mind. I put on shorts and a crop top and headed out to I.N.

He wouldn't tell me where we were going. We then pulled up to the surprise location. He brought me to the beach and he already had a dinner set up. "Did you already plan this" He nodded his head shyly. He's so cute.

After about an hour of laughter and talking. We were eating then he cleared his throat and held my hand. "Cassy, I've liked you for a while now, I never told anyone but your so beautiful and sweet, I love everything about you from your personality to you being crazy when your drunk, Will you be my girlfriend". He's just so amazing. I didn't answer him instead I just kissed him. It was soft and passionate. "Yes of course I will" We kissed again. After a while of talking more, we left and went back to the house. We ended the night by watching Netflix and cuddling.

*Present Day*

Kaylee pov

I walked out of the room and Cassy and I.N came running at me. "Okay, what's the news," I said laughing. I noticed them holding hands. "EVERYONE GET DOWN HERE" I.N screamed. I swear it sounded like horses coming down the stairs. When everyone was down except Changbin and Felix. "Eating each other" Seungmin said. Everyone laughed at him. Everyone then huddled around I.N and Cassy. "Ok so I have an announcement," I.N said. "Just cut to the chase dumbass I was doing something," Seungmin said. " Cassy and I are dating". Everyone's face was shocked. "My baby grew up he got a girlfriend before I did," Chan said fake crying. "Don't get her pregnant" Lee Know said laughing. I hit him on the chest. "Your the one to talk, my poor eyes," I.N said fake crying. I started blushing again. Cassy and Jade cocked an eyebrow in confusion. I mouthed to them i'll tell you later.

"Anything about you and Han," I said looking at Jade. "There fuck buddies," Hyunjin said bluntly. "Yeah," Han said laughing and Jade punched him. Everyone started picking on them. After a while, we all calmed down and watched a movie.

Everyone was sleeping. Except for Han, Jade, Lee Know, and Chan. Chan nodded at Lee Know for some reason. Hm, wonder why. He patted my thigh and motioned me to follow him. We both went up to Chan's office. "We need to make your file for the mafia" Lee Know said. Yeah being in a mafia sounded terrifying but I mean I guess it could be fun in away. He pulled files out of Chan's desk. "I want to show you our files, then we will both make yours". I nodded and he started giving me the files.