Chapter 8

***SMUT WARNING AND MENTION OF RAPE AND ABUSE ILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ITS THE PARAGRAPH***

"Hey love birds," Chan said as we walked in the house. I glared at him and he laughed. Felix wasn't there he probably went back home THANK GOD. He would've made fun of me. "Are you going to the party Chan and Jeongin?" Han asked. Jeongin started begging and begging. "Fine but Jeongin no drinking," Chan said. Jeongin started cheering.

After doing nothing for about an hour, I went up to Lee Know room to go shower. I had my own room but I liked Lee Know better. I remembered soon I have to plan my mom and dad's funeral. I'm just glad it hasn't been as bad but that's all thanks to Lee Know. But then the thought made me cry again. Then I thought of something else, I want to know how they all joined the mafia.

I finished up in the shower and got dressed for the party. I really needed to change my hair up a bit that's when I decided to call Felix because I wanted bangs.

No ones pov

Felix: What's up

Kaylee: Do you know how to cut bangs

Felix: yes

Kaylee: Okay tell me everything and how to do it

Felix: what kind you aiming for

Kaylee: More like whispy

Felix: Alright I got you

Kaylee POV

I followed all of Felix steps, they weren't too hard. Felix had hung up because he wanted it to be a surprise. Then I took a razor I found in Lee Know bathroom and slit my eyebrow. God, I looked good right now. I realized I wanted to dye my hair, I mean I had about 3 to 4 hours before I needed to be ready to go. I'd just wash my hair again.

"CHANNNN" I yelled. I could hear him running as fast as he could. "OMG KAYLEE ARE YOU O-" He saw me and froze. "Holy shit you look different it's a good difference" I could tell he was quoting frozen. "Okay dumbass stop quoting frozen, do you have any hair dye and bleach I can use you seem to dye your hair every .3 seconds" Chan started laughing. "Yes, of course, I do I actually just bought new bleach so you can use it, do you need help" I nodded my head and he ran to his room.

"KAYLEE COME INTO MY ROOM" I heard chan yell. I quickly ran so no one would see me. "Here you don't want bleach on your clothes so but this on". He handed me one of his old t-shirts and I put it on. "Where are you dying and also if your doing colors I have blue, pink, red, purple, orange, and green" Chan said. "You know what do my whole head I want to split dye my hair pink and purple. Chan's eyes went wide. "Alright, then I'll do that then".

After around 1 and a half of dying my hair, we were finally finished. I went into Lee Know room to style it. I finished up and did my make up to match my hair. Then I screamed at lee know to come in here. "Hey whats u- HOLY SHIT KAYLEE YOU LOOKS SO DIFFERENT IT LOOKS AMAZING BRO YOUR SO HOT" I blushed at his compliment. "Awe thanks". "Dude I love your hair and the eyebrow," He said. "Thanks, chan did my hair and I did the rest" We both smiled at each other and headed downstairs.

"Who's the random girl" I heard all of them say. " WAIT for KAYLEE" They all care over screaming. "Now now you need a nose piercing to look badass," Han said. "I KNOW HOW TO PIERCE A NOSE PLEASE LET ME DO IT" Changbin was screaming. "Okay okay, do you have a hoop ring tho" They looked back and forth. "I do actually I was gonna have changbin do it but then I was too much of a pussy to do it," Hyunjin said running up to his room.

What seemed to be 1,000,000,00 hours later he finally came with the ring. "Okay, here changbin". He gave him the ring. Changbin already had the needle ready.