Chapter 20

It was finally my birthday and I was 18. I couldn't spend my birthday with my parents which sucked. At least I could celebrate it with my friends and boyfriend.

When I woke up Lee Know was not next to me. I searched the huge house for signs of anyone. No one was in their rooms. I decided to change just in case someone was down there.

Once I had gotten dressed I headed downstairs, there was no sign of anyone

Once I had gotten dressed I headed downstairs, there was no sign of anyone. "SURPRISE" everyone popped up screaming making me scream. "Happy birthday baby, you look hot," Lee Know says kissing my cheek. His words making me blush.

Everyone made their way towards me and said happy birthday to me. "TIME TO DRINK" Seungmin screamed. "Dude I just woke up, calm down," I say patting him on the shoulder. "come on," Cassy says pulling my shirt. "Fine" I groan.

Chan brings out drinks and a bunch of food. "fuck drinking I'm hungry as hell" I say pushing my drink away. "Don't mind if I do" Cassy grabs my drink. I rip open a bag of chips and some Pocky. Jade joins me and didn't drink since she was pregnant.

Everyone else was drinking but Lee Know seemed off he was quiet and not as clingy as he usually was. "What's up babe," I said hugging him. "Oh um sorry it's just today not about you or anything"  His voice breaking. "Tell me what's up," I say pulling him into another room. "Its Lisa's birthday too" sniffles indicating he is crying.

He cries on my shoulder for a  while. "I'm going to sing happy birthday for her she deserves it," I say. "Thank you, babe I love you also I wanted to talk to you about something," he says. " I love you too and what is it" I question him. "I know its not that big of a deal I want you to call me Min or  Minho," he says kissing all over my face. "Of course baby," I say kissing him back.

We both walk out into the room and when we walk out Felix was twerking on Changbin. Everyone was watching them in absolute disgust. "My eyes my precious eyes" Hyunjin cried out. "TWERK PARTYAAA" Han screamed. Everyone broke out twerking except Chan and I. Starring at each other confused. "DAMNN BABY BOUNCE THAT ASS" Han yelled at Jade. "Kaylee come ill rescue you" Chan groaned.

Chan and I left the living room and went into the kitchen. He passed me some beer. "I just want to say thank you, we have all seen crazy growth in him and he seems happy now," Chan says while opening our beers. "Anything for him, he's made me happy too, I hope I can keep him happy," I say happily. We clank our beers and have a competition who can drink their beer first obviously I win.

We return back to the living room and Seungmin and Hyunjin came running out with two cakes. Early I had asked them if they could get me an extra cake. Then I accidentally punched Hyunjin and he went flying across the room. So Han and Jade ended up getting it.

Hyunjin was still mad at me so he walked past me and flicked me off. I gasped and almost hit him again but then I remembered how dramatic he was and he would drop the cake. They sang happy birthday to me then I explained why I asked for the other cake. "So today is Lisa's birthday Min sister so I just wanted to say happy birthday to her," I say looking at Minho. He sheds a tear and quickly wipes it off. "We love you Lee-" Minho cuts off Jeongin "Minho," he says smiling at Jeongin. They all hop on him.

Cassy, Jade, and Felix stand by me and give me a bunch of hugs. "I'm so proud of you, you've taken everything so well, we all love you," Felix says kissing my cheek.

Due to my parents always traveling I never really had anyone this is the most I've had people around me in a while. I knew they loved me but feeling loved made me feel cared about.

I broke down in tears. I clear my throat and everyone looks at me while I cry. "Thank you guys for giving me all of this, giving me a family and a home" crying even more as I speak. Then its my turn to get hugs. It felt nice to feel cared about.

The night ended perfectly. Laughs and joy. It was the best birthday ever spending it with the people I love.

Minho and I headed up to bed. Then he popped 2 shocking questions. "Will you marry me?" He says getting on his knee and pulling out a ring. "YESSS" I squeal while jumping up and down. "Want to have a baby," he says after putting my ring on. "Hold on homeboy after graduation," I say laughing. (A/N they have been going to school I just don't mention it :) ). "Sounds like a plan baby," he says kissing all over my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy, now I just wanted to say the reasons I changed it from Lee Know and I.N to there actual names is because I like calling them their actual names.

I also wanted to say this chapter was a little personal. I was never happy and felt loved until I found Stray Kids. I never felt like nobody cared about me and felt alone. I knew I was loved by friends and family but I still felt very lonely and uncared for. I want to say thanks to Stray kids for saving me and helping me feel like I have someone with me at all times. I love you guys so much :)