Chapter 33

« Olivia's POV»

I walked away from those two nightmares angrily, how dare they. The only reason why I watched that disgusting display of affection was to see who her husband was, to confirm my suspicion but my dreadful excuse of a sister's hair kept his identity concealed.

I walked down the hallway and notice a study which I could only assume was his. Through the glass walls I saw a wooden desk with a bookshelf behind it, he also had a light brown leather couch which complimented his office decor, it was a few feet away from his desk just like my father's.

I slowly opened the door and crept into the office and began to snoop around. I walked behind the desk and picked up a picture of my sister laughing happily with her husband looked down at her with admiration as her terrible locks blew in the wind . I analyzed the picture and looked carefully at her husband's face, those green eyes I will know anywhere, I guess I was right but then again when am I ever wrong.

poor ugly little sister, I truly wonder how on earth you got Eric to fall in love with you?

In a matter of weeks your smile will be a memory because even though Eric may have fallen in love with you, he was mine before he became yours...

I heard the sound of the door opening which drew me out of my thoughts. I smiled looking up as his eyes stared at me shocked.

«Eric's POV»

"Kareen..." I said confronting the ghost from my past.

Oh, God.

"What the fuck..." I cussed out aloud as I tried to process what the hell was happening. Why here? Why now ? After all these years what does she want ?

"Hey handsome." She said whilst walking closer to me as she placed her hands on my shoulders," Oooohh, someone's been keeping in shape." She laughed, leaning forward she whispered in my ear, "What I would give to have your muscular arms wrapped around me again."

I pulled away from her grasp in disgust. She smirked at me which suddenly made me feel incredibly uncomfortable, " what do you want?" I asked confused.

"You poor thing, you still haven't figured it out. I think I should introduce myself just to ease that gorgeous mind of yours" she said with a large smile plastered on her face, flashy her teeth as she sat on the hand rest of the leather couch in my office, " I am Olivia Kareen Quaters ."

Fuck!!!

" this cannot be happening, the cannot be happening." I mumbled to myself as the overwhelming feeling of my life beginning to unravel had me panicking.

"Oh but it is, image the shock I got when I found out the great Eric Renorez was married and that to my sister. To think she begged father to marry me off instead of her, if only I had know. You were the one that got away." She stated dramatically.

" The one that got away? Kare-Olivia you had your chance but you left me, not the other way around. I spent years trying to forget you and all the pain you had caused. I loved you so much and you left me, now I am happily married to the woman I love more that anything in this world." I told her proudly.

" I still love you Eric, I never stopped loving you. I needed to do some soul searching. You deserve so much better than that piece of trash, you deserve me." She said as she walked closer and was about to place her hand on my face, I grabbed her wrist preventing her from touching me.

"You will never be half the woman she is, no matter how hard you try." I said as I threw her hand down away from my face.

"Playing hard to get. It's okay, I like a chase."she said seductively. She infuriated me but I faked a smile when Violet's angelic voice called out my name.