8. Is this a pure friendship?

Adiba's POV.

"What the hell are you doing?!? He almost yelled. I flinch.

He is angry.. and he look too scarry when he is angry.

I gulped. And asked with my stupid stuttered voice.

"W..what?"

"What?! Your ignoring me. All the day you hadn't come out of this damn room. And now you refused to come outside for dinner too" he yelled but this time his voice was much lower than before.

"I'm not hungry" I say quietly.

"Don't lie" he growled. I look down.

"I know Adi.." he pused and took deep breath before sitting on the edge of the bed. Obviously without my permission.

"..I know what I said... you didn't like that...but honestly that was the truth.. you can't angry with me cause I said the truth.. I found you beautiful more than anyone I have ever saw." He again said that and I felt my heart jumping in my chest.

"You know na... your not in that place to tell me that" I mumbled still my gaze on my hand.

"Hmm" he just hummed. After few seconds he again open his mouth.

"Tell me one thing... Does it make you uncomfortable that I said your beautiful? or you don't find yourself beautiful?" He asked. I look up at him. I was surprised at his questions and felt nervous too.

"Both...uhh... First- you don't needed to tell me that I....uhm.. and second- I don't think I'm that beautiful like you said... And third- no one ever said before that I'm..." I trailed off.

"Not even your husband?" He ask making me startled for second. I look up at him slightly wide eyes and saw him again staring at me weirdly.

"No" that's all I could say.

"What? I can't believe" he muttered.

"I never say you to believe me" i snapped. His eyes wide slightly.

"Ohkay... I was... anyway" he clear his throat before continue " can we become friends?" He again startled me. I think today my eyes will come out of my head.

"What?"

"Look.. I just want a pu...pure friendship... So I can compliment you as you know friends can compliment each other" he said but I could say it's hard for him to say or should I say ask for friendship from someone.

"Uh.. you want friendship so you can compliment me?" I asked tried hard to hide my smiled. I found him cute.

"No...I mean yes...I..uggh..it so difficult" he groaned irritatly. I burst into laughter.

"Your laughing?" Sameer asked raising his eyebrows I bite my lips.

"Okay" I said and began to climb out of the bed.

"So we are friends now?" He asked.

"I didn't agree" I said as a matter of fact.

"You just said okay" he said standing up.

"Oh..I mean okay let's go to dinner.. I'm hungry" I explained. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I will think about this" I said after signing.

"About?" He confused.

"About friendship"

"Do you want to think about my friendship offer?" He asked arrogantly.

"Yes" I replied as obvious. His eyes again wide but then a small smile come to his lips.

"Okay... By the way... Your lucky that I ask you to be friend with me.. you know" he said. Again being arrogant and give me his hand to get up. I know he had this soft talk with me just to take me with him for dinner.