11. I saw my husband

Assalamualaikum

Hey guys, sorry for the late update.

********

Adiba's POV.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I was almost done getting ready to go to the passport office with Sameer. He said yesterday, that I should ready at nine in the morning. And it's already nine. So here I was adjusting my dupatta before going toward the door

I opened the door and saw Sameer standing there. Wearing a white shirt and brown colour pants. He looks handsome and attractive as always.

"Are you ready?" Sameer asked.

"yeah"

"Let's go then"

Sameer said and started walking while I followed him. We sat in his car and he started driving.

20 minutes pass in dreadful silence. And I began feeling suffocated. I wanted to talk to Sameer but he was all silent and look in deep thoughts.

"How long?" I asked when I couldn't bear this silence anymore.

"25 minutes more" was all he said. I bite my lips preventing myself from saying anything. He clearly looks that he isn't interested in talking to me and that makes me feel hurt.

After that, I sat silently looking outside of the window and then which felt like hours Sameer finally stopped the car in front of the building. I look at him and saw him taking a deep breath while looking at the building.

"We are here," he said and look at me. I quickly look away cause he has that look which frightened me which make my heart beat trembling in my chest. opening the car door I climb out of it.

**********

Sameer's POV.

We walked straight to the office and sit outside. I could take her inside only saying who I'm. but I just wanted this to take as much time as it could. We sat outside the office.

"I want to talk to Mishal," she said in low voice. Glancing at her I felt my heartbeat increased. She was looking down at her hand. While looking nervous.

"When we got home you can call her," I said and look away.

"Uh...I...I don't have a phone. I will call from STD. I've seen STD outside the building" she said still her voice was low.

"No. you don't have to call from there"

"Yes I have to," she said stubbornly while looking at me. I know how infuriating my bossy attitude make her. And that amused me.

"No, you don't," I said and look away trying to hide my smile as her face became red in anger.

"Yes, I..." She was about to yell at me.

"Sir are you here?" A man came in front of us and said looking at me.

"Mr.badi is waiting for you inside. You don't have to sit here you know right?" He said and I felt Adi's hard gaze.

"Yeah.. we are going," I said and shot him a glared. And walked inside follow by adi.

"You know he already waiting for us still you made us sit there like hours," she said and I turned to her. We were standing in front of the door.

"15 minutes. We were seated there only for 15 minutes" I corrected her. She rolled her eyes.

I shook my head with a small smiled and open the door. We both walked inside. As Mr.badi saw us he stood up. I shook my hands and sat on the chairs with Adi. I already told him everything. He asked some questions and gave Adi a form.