20. Your. Are. Mine. part 2

Assalamualaikum.

Hi guys🙋‍♀️

So here is the chapter of their destruction.

************"

Sameer's POV.

I walk into the house stumbling. I couldn't even take a step without tripping. After 5 drinks I've Lost count so I didn't' know how much I've drunk. 

Looking around I only found darkness everywhere.

Where is everyone? I thought looking around. "Oh, they all left. Only me and Adi is here... My Adi" I muttered before smiling.

I began walking toward Adi's room. But stopped halfway. "No, I can't go to her like this... She will be scared... I'm too wasted" mumbling this I turned toward my room. I couldn't go to her in this state, I know I always lose it when it comes to her so it was better if I stay away from her till morning.

I went inside my room and fall on the bed. But as I close my eyes I could only see her. The way I tasted her lips for the first time in the rain. The way we shared our proper first kissed on this same bed. The way I've feel her, The way she moaned, the way we almost made love on this same bed makes breathless. Everything started roaming in my head. I jolted out of the bed and stare at the same spot. I stumbled back when I saw myself and Adi on the bed. I was kissing her lips, neck while she was moaning my name running her soft fingers on my hair. I took step toward bed and slowly try to touch them but if faded. I  began looking for her but she was nowhere. Sweats started forming on my forehead. My whole body becomes tense.

I wiped my forehead and began taking deep breaths to calm myself but I could only see her beautiful smile. Her blushed cheeks. Her innocent eyes which make me more ignited.

Gulping I glance at the door

No sameer you are not in your sense. You have drunk too much. You should stay away from her, for now. My little bit sensible side said and I again sat on the bed and put my elbow on my knees and head on my hands.

"I'm not only leaving you sameer. I'm going back to my husband. And I know only my husband can protect me from a man like you" suddenly her voice echoed in my mind. I shot my head up to see her. But found no one. She had told me this in the morning.

She wants another man to protect her from me! ME?

This thought makes me restless. And before I could stop I found myself walking toward her room.

I'm only going to talk to her. She will understand. I will tell her that... That...

"That I love her" I finally confess to no one but myself. All the way I repeated that words that I'll only talk to her and try to be in calm.

I stopped on the door taking a deep breath. Don't sameer! Don't!  An annoying voice echoed making me sigh in frustration.

"I'll only talk to her" nonetheless I replied to that voice before opening the door without knocking.

After taking two to three steps I halted on my place. My breath got caught on my chest. My heartbeat stopped. My whole being change just in a matter of seconds. All the sensible side vanished. I could only see one thing. That girl. Who was standing beside the bed in only towel while holding the dress in her hands. Suddenly she turned around and After seeing her damp hair, bare shoulder and legs and wide innocent eyes looking at me, I lost it.

************

Adiba's POV,

All-day I stay in my room thinking about all the event that had happened after I left that house on my wedding day. How he safe me that night and gave me shelter. How he makes me feel safe around him. How my feelings grow for him every passing day. I know I had fallen for him deeply. And I needed to go away from him.