19. You. Are. Mine. part 1

Assalamualaikum.

Good morning lovelies❤

Huh! Be ready🤐

************

Adiba's POV

A knock on the door wakes me up. Rubbing my eyes I asked "ji? (Who)" and then saw the door open revealing sameer. I sit up straight adjusting my dupatta.

"Come, let's have breakfast together," he said quietly.

I was confused that he didn't utter word what I said last night. All night I was expecting him to bark into the room but to my surprised, he never comes. And now when he comes he was calm which makes me nervous.

"Adi?" He called when I didn't reply.

"Uh..yea..um.. I'll come" I said. He nodded and went out.

After freshen up I came out of the washroom and sat on the bed anxious.

Why sameer hadn't said anything yet?

He doesn't care about my decision?

Or he doesn't care about me?

Is he accept my decision?

It doesn't matter him if I leave?

"Ya Allah"

Those thoughts were roaming in my mind. And I don't have an answer. I was startled when I heard door knock again.

Sameer walks inside with the tray of food, this time without my permission. He places it on the table and walks toward me. Taking my hand he took me to the couch and made me sit there while he sat beside me. His facial expression was hard. Making him look scary.

"Eat" he commanded. I gulped.

"I...i was about to come..you..you don't have to bri..bring all this here" I stuttered. He gives me a hard look before saying "Eat Adi" without another word I took a sandwich and began eating. All the time feeling his gaze on me. He only drank coffee.

With so many difficulties, I ate that sandwich ignoring his gaze and was about to get up when he suddenly cupped my right face and made me look in his eyes. My eyes widened. His face was inches away from me.

"Sam..." Before I could say something he interrupted.

"Listen to me, Adi. And listen very carefully." He said with his dangerous voice that I felt my stomach churn. He pulled my face closer before saying "Erase the thought of leaving this house, ever." His voice came out barely above whispers. My eyes grew more wide hearing his threatening voice. A cold shiver ran down my spine. I swear I saw someone else in him. Who was more dangerous who could do anything to keep the things how he wants.

"Sa..sameer" I gulped and tries to move away from his hands but he held me tightly.

You need to answer him Adiba! He can't threaten you!

My inner voice said. I put my hands on his and removed his hand away from my face. Getting up from the couch I took a few steps away from him. Taking a deep breath I turn with a serious face.

"I'm leaving this house tomorrow" I announced and meant it. I didn't want anything to happen now. I could see we already came far from our limits.

"Never. And I meant it, Adi. You will never be leaving this house. I won't let you" he said with the threatening voice. And this time I felt anger rising in me.

Who the hell he think of himself? I walk toward him.

"Who the hell are you to stop me from leaving? Listen sameer. This was already decided that after everything will be fine I'll leave" he listens to me silently.