FIGURE IT OUT!!!!

Breathing... that's what I could hear before my eyes opened. Breathing that wasn't my own. It wasn't someone gasping for air, and it wasn't rapid. It was steady unadulterated breathing.

Doesn't he sound so peaceful...

Steve was practically cooing at the sleeping detective beside me.

Beside me...

Naked...

In. My. Bed.

Dammit Steve!

He's scrumptious! He also knows how to play well, if ya know what I mean.

I could practically see Steve winking and shrugging his shoulders in that 'aye, aye' kind of way.

You disgust me.

You had fun.

I wouldn't know.

Well you did.

Looking down at my naked self, I became very aware of the naked man beside me. The pale blue silk sheet just barely covered his lower half.

My eyes trailed down his smooth well sculpted torso, resting upon his sheet that covered the rest.

Oof...

Oof is right.

Shut up Steve!

Oh look Mr. handsome is awake.

Who? Oh shit.

Tee hee!

I fucking hate you.

Steve went silent, while the once sleeping Detective Theo Rio started speaking.

"You wanting more, Sweetheart?" He murmured huskily. I shook my head furiously, my hair slinging everywhere. He chuckled at my response, rolling over onto his side, his head resting on his hand.

The sheet moved a little lower and my face... well I'm pretty sure it's as red as a cherry right now.

"Put some clothes on..." I demanded, throwing a pillow at his cocky grin.

"Ow... back to being cold as ice. You were so hot last night." His tone was low and inticing.

"Yea well that wasn't me..." I gasped the second I said it. He looked over at me both amused and curious.

"Oh yea?"

"Get out of my apartment."

He put his hands up in defeat.

"Okay, okay... I know when I'm not wanted."

He really doesn't.

Shut up, Steve!

Rio had no modesty whatsoever. He climbed out of the bed, with his nice little butt, and muscular back on display. Pretty sure Steve was drooling. Almost positive my eyes were bugging out. So I covered my face, receiving a groan of displeasure from Steve.

"You are a curious one, Stella." Rio whispered before I heard the door to my room open then close.

I let out a heavy sigh, laying back onto my pillows once more.

I didn't kill him.

I noticed.

He tastes good.

I don't want to know that!!!

I cringed at the thought. Whenever Steve took over, I vaguely remembered anything he did while I was... I guess you could say asleep.