15

Hinata is beyond nervous while waiting for Kenma to arrive. He just send a message saying that he's already near, and Hinata immediately went to the station were Kenma will be arriving. Hinata couldn't explain the nervousness he's feeling. He doesn't even know why he is nervous at the very first place, well...is it because he is meeting a new friend? But he's not like this with his other friends though.

He's actually excited when he meet them, but for some reason...he's so nervous but at the same time also excited knowing that Kenma is coming over. He already informed her Mom and already prepared snacks way back home.

Hinata is silently sitting in the waiting area, a lot of people were around too...also waiting for someone to arrive.

And when Hinata heared the announcement that the train from Tokyo already arrived he immediately stood up and looked around hoping that he can see Kenma.

His phone vibrated and he immediately checked it.

From: Kenma
Subject: here
where are you?

From: Shouyo
Subject: Re: here
Waiting area~~are you here already?

Kenma didn't respond so Hinata looked around again but he can't see Kenma around.

His phone rang.

Kenma Calling...

Hinata was shocked by the sudden call, but he answered it anyway.

"Kenma? Where are you?" He immediately asked.

"I just got off the train, I'm already outside. Are you still inside the waiting area?"

"Uh, yeah! I didn't see you going out the train..." Hinata said sadly.

"Should I comeback?"

"What!! No!, it's fine! I can manage... where are you right now?"

Hinata started walking. A lot of people are also going outside, is he spacing out so much that he didn't noticed Kenma going out?

"I'm at the benches right infront the station's entrance."

"Oh! Alright!! I'll go out quick."

Hinata's nervousness doubled as he walk towards the exit. He can feel his palms sweating as he holds his phone to his ears, he didn't know meeting a friend can make him nervous like this!

Meeting Kenma is making him more nervous than their teams upcoming match!

Gaaahh, what's happening with me?

Hinata stepped out the exit and looked around again. He saw the tree Kenma is describing but he doesn't see him sitting at the benches, there are a lot of people sitting at the benches but he couldn't see the pudding head.

"Kenma? I'm outside, where are you?"

"Here."

"Eh??? Where??"

"Behind you."

Hinata's eyes widened and he immediately looked behind him without hesitation. But there's no Kenma behind him, is this some kind of prank?

Hinata pouted.

"Whereeee~??"

Kenma chuckled making Hinata' heart throb as he heared Kenma's chuckle close. He sounds so sexy and adorable.

"Sorry. I'm here."

Hinata looked infront of him again and a smile immediately appread on his lips.

There he is! Kenma's right there. Infront of him, he's wearing thick clothes because it's cold today. And he also has a backpack with him! How cute.

Hinata dropped the call and walked closer to Kenma.

"That wasn't even funny.." Hinata said with a pout.

Kenma looked at Hinata and laughed. "Sorry, I'm just nervous.."

"Waaahh?? Me too!!! Look.." Hinata showed Kenma his palms. "It's sweating!!"

And of course, Kenma looked at Hinata's palm as if they're the most important thing in the whole wild world.

"Yeah...it is, but they're cute anyway.."

Hinata was flushed. Kenma has been telling him he's cute everytime they texted, but hearing him say it personally...it just hits different.

"L-Let's go!! Mom is waiting for us!!" Hinata immediately changed the topic and walked ahead of Kenma.

Kenma caught up and walked beside Hinata. "You told your Mom that I'm coming over?" Kenma asked.

Hinata nodded. "Of course! I already told you that I'm telling her, did you forgot?"

"Hmm, I guess I forgot."

"Jeez, you're so forgetful Kenma..." Hinata teased while grinning at Kenma, showing his adorable smile.

And Kenma was amused by the view.

"Well, I guess I am..."

"Why did you suddenly decided to come over? That was unexpected!" Hinata asked while turning back his gaze on the road infront of them.

"Why? You don't want me to come over?" Kenma asked.

And Hinata's eyes immediately widened and looked at Kenma.

"Eh???? Of course not!! I was just asking because it's too sudden that you decided to come over..." Hinata tried to explain.

Kenma laughed shortly because of Hinata's adorable expression. "Oh, I see..."

Hinata avoided looking at Kenma again, because his face is just too perfect and it's making Hinata's heart throb for no reason.

"But why though?" Hinata asked again.

"I just want to see you..." Kenma answered casually and it's making Hinata's heart throb even more!

"S-See me? Why?"

Kenma looked at Hinata who's looking ahead the road and not even glancing a little at Kenma.

"Because...I missed you."

end.