40

Before Kenma can even reply to what Hinata just said earlier, the cab has already stopped and Kenma realized they've already arrive to his house. His Mom is already at home since the lights are already turned on, and his Mom's car is already parked on the garage. Though his Dad isn't here yet since he usually comes home later than his Mom, but the three of them always have dinner together every night.

After paying the cab's bill, Kenma and Hinata got off the cab and stood infront of Kenma's house gate. Hinata was mesmerized of how near the other houses are to Kenma's house. His neighbours are actually just a walk away! Well, Hinata lives above the mountains so their neighbours are literally so far away from them.

"My Mom is home, let's go inside." Kenma said, he's still the one bringing Hinata's things.

Hinata smiled at Kenma and nodded. "Okay~~"

Kenma silently walked closer to their gate and opened in. He step aside and looked at Hinata. "Go in, first."

Hinata smiled because of that and immediately followed Kenma's words. When you entered their front yard, Kenma immediately followed and closed their gate. Kenma and Hinata both walked towards the door, and as they got closer Kenma and Hinata can hear the television's noise coming from the inside.

Kenma opened the door and go inside and started to remove his shoes, Hinata did the same.

"Mom! I'm back!" Kenma informed his Mom that's busy cooking in the kitchen.

"Is Shouyo-kun with you?" Kenma's Mom asked, and of course Hinata heard that.

"Yes!!"

"How did she know my name?" Hinata asked Kenma while putting his shoes aside, so it won't block the door step.

"I told Mom and Dad about you a lot of times, and when they heard you're coming over they were excited." Kenma answered.

"Oh! I already prepared the extra futon inside your room, you should help Shouyo-kun to be comfortable upstairs!!" Kenma's Mom shouted once again.

Kenma looked at Hinata. "You go first, I'll put the apple pie in the fridge." Kenma says.

"Okay! Where's your room?" Hinata asked.

"First door you'll see, once your upstairs," Kenma gently removed Hinata's backpack and gave it to him. "Make yourself comfortable."

"Can I touch your things?" Hinata asked.

Kenma nodded. "Okay, sure."

"Can I play games?"

Kenma nodded once again. "Yeah."

"What if I messes up your level or something?" Hinata worriedly asked, knowing that games is important to Kenma. He might get mad if something bad happens to it.

Kenma smiled and gently pat Hinata's head. "It's fine, just do whatever you want."

Hinata smiled and wore his backpack. "Okay!! I'll go now!!"

Kenma nodded and watched Hinata walked upstairs with a bright smile on his face. It's so obvious that he's excited on playing the games on Kenma's computer. Kenma just smiled to himself and silently walked to the kitchen to put the apple pie inside the fridge.

When Kenma was inside the kitchen he saw his Mom, cooking dinner with a relaxed face and a happy smile.

She looked at Kenma. "Oh! What's that? Did Shouyo-kun bought something?"

Kenma nodded. "Apple pie."

Kenma's Mom smiled sweetly. "That's adorable, make sure to come down when it's dinner okay?"