《 Chapter 5: Movie Day 》

After finally completing the book review, I plopped on my bed with a loud sigh. Today was a very tiring day, and listening to some relaxing music was very much needed.

I opened YouTube and went to the same song I've been listening to for quite a long time now.

"She stares at her ceiling once again
With a hundred thoughts
Maybe he knows who I am?
Actually, probably not

She walks down the hall with her
head down low
Scared to meet his eyes
Even when she hears his voice
She's swarmed with butterflies

Oh it's impossible to get you
Off my mind
I think about a hundred thoughts
And you are ninety-nine
I've understood that you'll never be mine
And that's fine...
I'm just breaking inside"
One Day by Tate Mcrae

This song was my current favorite because the lyrics were so relatable. I don't know when, but while listening to it, I felt drowsy and drifted off to sleep. The alarm woke me up with my earphones tangled around my body.

Today my high school was taking us to watch the movie, Joker. I was really looking forward to this movie. I and Leah were waiting at the high school ground.

My heart did a "!" when I saw him standing alone using his mobile at the corner, probably waiting for someone.

He was wearing a grey hoodie. Even in his casual look, he looked so good.

Excuse me, sir? HOW?

His hair was messy, looked like he was too lazy to even brush through them.

In between the movie, we ran out of popcorn. I went outside of the theater to get some more popcorn while Leah stayed back to save my seat. As I was walking out, I heard some footsteps. I looked behind to see Sam and Asher.

What a coincidence!

We stood at the counter, waiting for our turn. I ordered only buttered popcorn while they ordered a mix of both caramel and buttered popcorn. Our orders arrived, and they were accidentally swapped.

I stood there awkwardly waiting for them to notice that it was my popcorn he was holding. His eyes slightly widened and he murmured an "oh" when he finally realized, after which we exchanged our popcorns.

While doing so our fingers touched, and I swear I felt a thunder jolt through my body.

I know myself! I know I won't stop thinking about this little gesture for weeks! This gesture which meant nothing to him...

When we got back to our seats, I finally noticed where he was sitting. He was sitting a few seats below me but we were sitting in the same column.

Yay me!

The movie soon came to an end. It was pretty good and meaningful, and I enjoyed it but because I saw where he was seated, my eyes kept dancing between his silhouette and the screen. I was constantly distracted and couldn't understand the movie at certain points but Leah filled me in even though she was annoyed.

We then made our way to the food court.

Even in a huge crowd of people, I was easily able to spot him because I've always been watching his back, waiting for him to turn around and notice me.

I have observed that he doesn't have any girl-friends. Even then, he was sitting with his group of boy-friends.

I smiled to myself. I know I am just a nobody but still, it made me happy and kinda relieved.

Dear crush, please don't fall in love with someone else...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hiii guys! Thanks for reading! 💜

Loving him from afar [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें