《 Chapter 11: Reality 》

He talked to me. He talked to me. He talked to me. He talked to me.

I am a hopeless idiot. Just a tiny normal conversation between us made me so happy, I couldn't stop smiling and humming throughout the day, at times I even caught my mom looking at me suspiciously. I even replayed the conversation countless times in my head.

That night, I took my phone with me to the shower and sang my heart out.

'"I've loved you for so long
sometimes it's hard to bear
But after all this time
I hope you wait and see
love you every minute every second
love you everywhere and at any moment
always and forever I know I can't quit you
cause baby you're the one I don't know how"

"How--Ewwww" I was so into my singing, that I slipped down due to the freaking slippery floor.

Rubbing my back, I stood up by placing my hands on the wall. My whole mood switched off within a few seconds.

I got out of the shower, changed my clothes, and with the towel drenched on my head, I made my way to the kitchen to eat some chocolate to make myself feel better.
But what I heard from the television in the living room stopped me in my tracks.

"The government has announced to keep all schools and universities to remain close until further notice due to coronavirus", the media reporter spoke.

Wait what?

"What's going on..." I heard my mom mumble as she was holding her head in her hands. "Oh, ruby!" She said when she noticed me standing besides her. "Dinner is ready. C'mon, let's eat!".

I know I was being dramatic but the thought of never seeing him ever again made me so sad, I barely managed to whisper a "no I'm not hungry" to my mom.

I went back to my room, refusing to believe what the news reporter said.

....

The next week, not even a day went by without me not thinking about him. He would always be there at the back of my mind. My eyes were filled with his face and my ears were filled with his voice, like a song I was addicted to.

I missed him quite terribly.

Vote! Vote! Vote! 😂And make sure you listen to the beautiful song above!

Vote! Vote! Vote! 😂
And make sure you listen to the beautiful song above!