Foreword

If you haven't read Glass and Glass: After the Storm, then please be aware that this collection will contain spoilers.

*

So while I figure out what I want to write next, whether that's a continuation of the Glass series or something else altogether, I wanted to set up a book for reader requested one shots based on my BBC Sherlock fic series (which you can find on my page!)

If you have anything you want to read, any scenarios or situations you want to see Sherlock and Margaux or any of the other characters in, please feel free to leave it in a comment (or send me a message if you want it to be an anonymous request) and I'll get to writing it! Whether it's super fluffy, drama/angst, romance or non-romance, comedy whatever. Whether it's compliant with the Glass canon or something completely different like future, past, present, another timeline etc. You get the picture. I'd be happy to give it a try for you.

I've never done this before and I don't even know if anyone would want to request anything but I'll be leaving this book up indefinitely and posting as frequently as the requests come in.

Some basic rules/guidelines:

- This is ~technically~ part of the glass series, so I probably wouldn't feel comfortable writing anything that shipped Sherlock or Margaux with anyone else.

- You can be as detailed as you like in your request (eg. Give descriptions of settings, how you want the narrative to play out etc) or you can simply give me a prompt (eg. Sherlock and Margaux meet at uni) and I'll try and write something based off it.

- I won't be writing any smut/explicit oneshots (sorry!) But I may look at taking requests for more ~adult themes~ and adding them to the 'omitted scenes' book instead.

- Although I probably won't reply to your request, please know that I HAVE seen it and added it to the list.

- You can make as many requests as you like. Just know that if (by magic) I end up receiving a lot, it may take a while to get to yours!

Thank you guys!