🙈chap3🙈

🙈🙊proud destiny🙊🙈

🐬🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐬

on name of friendship round of liquors were on peak.though the so called gentle soft spoken hosts changli and fang xuan was also drinking but the aim was to drunk the gentle humming beauty gulf piccasu they trapped for night's night.

the herb start to show its spell on gulf.he start to act weirdly.and now the last task was to transferred him to the hidden cave for tharn.

on seeing around carefully, fang xuan covered gulf face and put him on his shoulder.
"so light weight he is, " fang said
"stepped out from here quickly before any stupid drunk villager notice us and all start to follow us" changli yelled in whispered.

fangxuan nodded and stepped out of banquet to forest where secret cave was selected to stab the souls after lusty demon desire followed by changli .

the cave was accidently found by these four , tharn , simonxi, fang xuan and changli when they were kids during strolling the forests carelessly. they slowly cleaned the cave , and filled it slowly with necessities.a small fresh water was in cave so they made a small tub to take bath and made it possible to fill with water from pond and also made way for drain of dirty water. enlighten the cave with big wooden candles and soft bed as well.in childhood they often came for hunting the animals like rabbits, fawns, lambs .but with passage of time their mind set lead them to fulfill their sexual desires and the sex slaved came here to quench the thirst of this gang.

and tonight, the unconscious gulf was source of fulfilling the lusty desires of tharn .

indeed, the people who were hosts, wore fake cloak of new genuine friends were going to tore the clothes in name of friendship, stabbing his heart, piercing his soul , thorning his trust.

what a pity. or who is more pitiful the gulf or the group of lusty demons.

after reaching the cave, fang xuan laid gulf on bed which was covered with silk white sheet with red yellow black color design.uncovered the face of gulf and on not seeing tharn but his clothes on stand
chang li yelled

"hey my lusty majesty, your wifey for the night on bed , stop bathing in fresh water, he is under influence of herb. better be out and take care of him before he may create trouble" changli and fang xuan left .

tharn was in bathing tub and enjoying the cool fresh waters. on listening the naughty warnings from friends, left the tub.

the water droplets slipped from the body like jelly slipped from silky smooth surface. as he step out of tub felt no need to wrapped him in some towel or robe.

water droplets dropped on floor of cave like dew drop up to the bed where prey of night was lying under influence of herb.

tharn with grin on his face touched the feet with his fingers. then moved to the side and sat on bed slightly start to undress the prey.

on other hand, gulf who was on peak of his desire feeling hands on him dragged the person to him and tried to kiss him to burn himself in fire of lusty desire.

"let me undress you first.i am more anxious to eat you but wait results in sweet moments.
i ll shower you with all love im night dont worry.i ll ignite your eternal desire to have me."
during this conversation gulf was undressed by tharn.

though in normal terms, we can surely say that the burning log and darkness of cave was an ideal soothing atmos for love birds.but now it seemed to be demon den who just knew to fulfill his hungry stomach no matter he fulfill it in disguise of  dove or snake.

tharn saw the whole body of boy . white beautiful sclupted body as heavens took a great time to sclupt this master piece.tharn while licking his lips playfully move his finger from lips to toes.it shivered the body of boy.

"time to give night moon and stars the beautiful love scene time to teach how to make love, telling the breeze blowing how to rhyme the love" tharn said while hovering on boy.

kissed gulf forehead, eyes, nose, lips .meanwhile the young boy gulf wrapped his
arms around the neck of tharn and responded him back in same tone.even the silence of night was listening the voices that were disturbing silence.

both were kissing and their tongues were in war of dominance finally mew won and his tongue sucked whole soul from gulf mouth. .the transparent crystal strands of saliva was drooling out from both mouths . on seeing the saliva from gulf mouth streaming from lips to neck , tharn licked the whole sAliva upto neck and sucked the adam apple.which resulted in moans of gulf and increased stress on shoulders of hunter.

from sucking adam apple slighty moved to beautifully aligned adorable shoulders
which were inviting to adore.tharn licked  sucked and left bites on shoulders.

from shoulders trailed down from soft chest to belly covered by the grease left by licker and bites left by shark of night. and then moved to licked sucked smart soft thighs which were soft like cotton silky more than silk thread and tasty than any other thing im cosmos. tharn paid full tribute to beauty by licking every nook and cornor of beautiful thighs but left his beast marks and then kissed and sucked the beautiful feet .

"i am surprised you have such beautiful feet .beautiful aligned shaped fingers.
tell me you are human or some fairy angel from heavens how someone can be so beautiful that word beauty seems not to be perfect word to adore the heavenly beauty"
tharn said in normal voice

mean while hands of gulf was reached to his dick which was shining with diamond droplets.

tharn quickly removed gulf hands , tore a piece from side of  silk bedsheet and tied gulf hands  with it.

"now just moan so the night becomes more amazing. i hope the beautiful you are, the white liquor  should be more tasty and mind blowing" tharn mumbled while touching the twitching swirling organ of gulf with his fingers.

tharn gulped the dick in his mouth. the kiss of lips, the touch  of tipsy tongue send shivers to the boy which resulted in his moans which smiled the beast of tharn.he continued to allure seduce the dick from top to bottom while massaging the silky thighs. this increased the breathing of gulf reddened him from face to toes resulted in release of hot white liquor in tharns mouth which gulped by tharn completely with smirk he cleaned his mouth.and lick his lips
"you are tasty than expensive liquor on this cosmos" tharn said

then slightly lifted the legs and with out any lubing entered his hard dick in the hole . resulted in shrieks of gulf and blood droplets from ass hole but what make tharn worry. nothing .nothing was there to make him worry.

he lifted the legs and started to move his dick in the hole of boy who face was showing the hell of pain.the eyes were silently shedding tears but tharn carrying both legs in hia hands moving roughly.burning the iners of the unconscious drunk soul.

finally after few thrust, tharn released in hole of gulf and gulf member also released thr liquid some on himself and someon tharn licked and sucked by tharn.

after releasing and filling the hole of gulf, tharn pulled back his dick.bend forward to untie hands .his knuckles were reddened due to tie .tharn kissed the red lines and then kissed the soft lips again until his desire.

"you are beautiful , want you in my bed everytime" tharn whispered in ears of gulf.
then left bed to wash himself and also bathed gulf and thrn tucked in bed with gulf to sleep.
unaware of tomorrow sun surprise

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

there is difference between love making and lusty love and rape. love making is decision of souls .lusty love is just to fulfill body desires and rape is ruiness of sainty of soul .and the whole society blanes the victims instead of punishing the rapist. so support victims and play role to punish these rapists who for their desire burn the whole families and clans.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

to be continued
read vote comment
saludos
k.bunny