🍒chap7🍒

🍓proud destiny🍓

🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛

finally the face covers was removed.all the people were shocked to see the prince the only son of ruler san , was kneel down in chain like a criminal.

on seeing the prince,people start to gossip like bees.. because it was unexpected to see a prince as criminal or culprit and on other side, a youngster with dr.gun was sitting. the face of boy was red perhaps he was crying badly.
kai on seeing his nephew in no time understand whole situation.

he sat down in despair. because he never expected that his nephew will suffer this. but what had happened it cant be changed or return. the tears were shedding from his eyes his heart was shouting for justice from heavens but he lost power to stand or talk ..on seeing kai zuan in bad condition, yuan moved to him and stand by his side.

what happened no one can do anything ..finally ruler san suppasit, cleared his throat and pin drop silence curtain the whole area.

"thankyou for all to you here on short notice.being ruler i try todo everything that makes your life comfy and easy.from business to life standards, from education to justice i try my best to make you all comfortable.but today i am failed . i am ashamed. i have lost words when i saw a young boy suffers from rape" ruler san said and stopped for while to choose words to speak because he lost his words as grape lost itself when ripen for wine..

people on listening the word rape started to buzz again and some started to yell to kill and burn the criminals.on seeing the people response, yuan nodded to soldiers to be ready to crowd..
finally yuan stepped forward from kai zuan , and raised his sword"silence, silence, listen the highness , we are here to ensure justice calm down listen our mighty highness.be his strength.be his strength ."

on listening yuan, silence again curtain the crowd.

"first time in so many years, i feel that i am failed. my all efforts to give my best to my people is ruin.in all those years, i have done nothing for you. just wasting your time your energy.".

mean while a person raised hand .san suppasit nodded to allow that person to speak
" my highness, there is ups and down in life but for us you are best.its due to you only that there is no distinction between rich and poor.we all live in harmony and mutual respect.you are best for us"
the man said

"i am not here as father but as ruler of wild plum . in presence of all of you, i will ask the boy " young man, among these you recognize anyone. dont fear, no one would harm you. "

the boy saw towards the ruler then dr.gun and then saw his uncle kai zuan,.dr gun patted his back softly.
the boy stood from his place and walked to kneel chained culprits and touched heads of three..
"these two boys took me with them for drinking and that one was sleeping nude by my side." he told.

"simon xi, you will tell me the truth.i want to know the truth" the ruler said angrily
"on night of festival, changli challanged tharn to fuck any of the citizen .fang xuan supported. i tried my best to stop them but they didnt .then i left.the morning they came to my house than mr yuan came to arrest them"

"changli, truth.your chance otherwise, no mercy you ll be first in pool of blood.".

on listening the warning of ruler, changli gulped and uttered truth
" he was raped by tharn my highness, not by us.we just trapped him for tharn.tharn chose him as night pleaser, but in morning the boy successfully escaped and reached you. "

though aware of son bad habits, but not had idea that he will chose some noble rather than those who provide sex services in night.

"fang xuan, is it all truth that changli told" san suppasit ruler of wild plum asked
"my highness every word is truth" fang xuan confirmed

meanwhile, a woman raise voice"why dont you criminals raise heads with pride of wrong doing, raise your heads .when you commit crime willingly then raise head so we can see the pride on your faces".

on listening the woman, san suppasit nodded and soldiers raise the heads of criminals.

punish them execute them burn them
rape them like boy
let boy to stab them
different voices different suggestions were on way.
but yuan successfully stopped their buzzing.

"simon xi, you are free, you are innocent, let him go." soldiers nodded and open lock of chains and simon xi stood and left the criminals.

"changli and fang xuan, your admissions from army training is cancelled for six months and you will imprison for six months and next six months, you will work with as garbage collector." san suppasit said.

"tharn, i wont ask you whether you did this or you are innocent because your friend tell the truth.so you will say that you are innocent and prove them wrong so such chance is not going to give you.even being a father, i prefer to execute you for this.
you have two choices
either get ready to hang
or get marry to gulf accept him as your wifey and take care of the baby he will give birth after nine months .and if gulf  refuse to marry you than you will be hang " the ruler said
which surprised tharn gulf kaizuan , changli, simonxi,fangxuan, yuan and all people of wild plum.

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬

wild means free who just surrender to nature but not anyone else but dont know why people assume  wild means beast.

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬

thankyou for writing
i am greatful
to be continued.
read comment vote
saludos
k.bunny