🍂chap5🍂

🍂proud destiny🍂

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

how to say thankyou for ruining my life
piercing my soul and burying my sigh

stabbing my heart so quietly
set all dreams on fire so happily

whom i complaint about my living corpse
whom i ask to heal my all holes

tornados whirlpool the whole city in lust
but the greed need daily dose must

how to say thankyou for ruining my life
piercing my soul and burying my sigh

(kbunny)

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

the doctor after full check up of poor boy, cleaning bruises and bandaging saw the ruler who was seeing the boy with fatherly eyes . the worriness and sadness was reflecting on his face.

"my majesty, boy is rapped badly. after his checkup , i am more worried because he is special one the heavens bless him the power to conceive . i am afraid that he will show signs of pregnancy within month." the physician informed

on listening the the venomous words from the physician , the ruler san suppasit was in dilemma. because in his rule, never such case of rape appeared. it was first time such case appeared.

"why the boy will gain senses" ruler asjed while turning his back to doctor seeing outside the window as finding some loop hole to solve the matter or himself disappear from scene forever.he innerly felt so ashamed on listening his physician .

"probably in hour or two, he will be awake." physician informed

"dont discuss this outside the palace.i dont want that people suffer from any fear or anxiety.or they lock themselves in their houses stop their all activities.i dont want to make my people think that i am not worthy to protect them..though after this case i dont deserve to be ruler but i ll atleast punish the culprit no matter who he is." ruler said while fighting back with net of fear who was covering his fatherly feelings.

"my majesty, dont worry" the physician replied

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

on other hand, the way gulf escape and threat tharn, changli, fang xuan,  made them difficult to breath.
tharn with hand on back was walking back forth but no way of escaping was appearing where as changli with liquor bag  trying hard to erase the fear of punishment and fang xuan was standing at the enterance of cave was trying to see the clear sky which apperaed to his eyes just bloody red,..

"lets go to simon xi house before it gets more late and the danger of our hanging buried us alive.this is only way we can remain safe. simon xi will take our side definitely.and the boy will be embrassed and wil be punish to death for wrong accusation.
no one will know the truth" tharn said with devilish grin.

perhaps devil somewhere standing near him also bow before him on listening his cruel inhumane words.

"you are genius. you always find way to save from wrath of your dad.lets go before it gets late" chang li said

"yeah but first hide all evidences from cave which show that something happen here a night before" tharn said and the two helped him to hide all evidences to falsify the innocent boy.

but they forgot that sometimes hiding the evidences make them more clear more visibke to naked eye.infact, they themselves prepare everything for their own  punishment.

then with great care, they reached simon xi house who in seeing the friends welcome them.

"so early you perverts" simon xi asked while leading them to guest room
"i hardly spend night while thinking that my love is angry from me so come to meet you early my love" tharn said in girly voice .

"you cant change no matter .make yourself home.i go and arrange breakfast for you monsters" simon said while leaving

"i am most beautiful person on earth remaining as well tharn and fang xuan us concerned i agree with you" changli said while giving flying kiss and wink to simon xi

"we are safe.we are safe " changli yelled

"dont dig out your own grave. when you ll learn to keep your mouth shut when need asks. dont show those gestures which makes us anbiguous in front of simon xi.you know he is student of law and works in royal law office so meanwhile shut up you slut" fang xuan blocked mouth of changli with his hands and whispered.

while laying on bed with hands as pillow and close eyes though the movement of eyeball was obvious from eyelids, tharn heart was afraid somehow.the clutches of unknown fear was tightening their grip on him.

"shut your mouth, for a while.let me rest i have headache" tharn growl with anger .the anxiety the fear was reflecting from his eyes from words he uttered.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

mean while the boy came to senses, on opening eyes ,seeing himself on bed with two aged man, frighten him . his frightening was understable because the way he suffered last night , after that his reaction was fair.

"please let me go.please .i am not a sex slave. my uncle will be anxious for me.let me go please" the boy pleaded to both men

"son , relax you are safe.you are in palace guest room.i am royal physician gun zhou.he is ruler of wild plum san suppasit.we found you outside of palace so tame you inside .bandage you.let you rest." physician told

"young son, now you are back to senses, do you want to eat something ..need water to drink " san suppasit asked  politely

"no" gulf was in tears.

" my majesty, please order your executioner to cut my neck.to cut me uncountable parts i am no more willing to live i cant live with shame.i dont want to live shameless life.plz my majesty do this favour to me" gulf was crying badly while pleading badly to ruler.

"i want to know why youbare saying this.execution is not solution . i promise you i ll do everything so that you live your life with pride in society .i assure you i ll do evetmrything so that no one raise finger on your dignity . for this if i have to cut my head i ll do" san suppasit said while hugging the sobbing boy.

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾

thankyou for reading
to be continued
read comment vote plz
saludos
kbunny