Extra 02: If Anzor and Ellen Successfully Escaped without being Schemed Against

Scene 01 Start:

The silver head's hand shuddered a bit as he reached forward to stroke the cheek of his infant daughter. He did it ever so gently, afraid that he would her hurt. 'My Ashnah.'

But the second he did the sleeping baby's amethyst eyes popped open.

"Did daddy hurt you Ash? Did daddy wake you up?" Remorse was thick in his voice. "Daddy's sorry."

Ashnah continued to stare at him. 'I do not understand why he's apologizing and looks so sad.'

The now ex-noble was acting like a puppy that had been scolded by his master.

"Mahhh!" Ashnah smiled and gurgled, trying to raise her arms.

At this moment, it was like an invisible arrow had struck Anzor in the heart." Ellie!! Ellie!!! Ellliee!!! ELLIIEEEE!!!"

One could have heard fast footsteps as a person hurried up the stairs. Ellen opened the door in panic. "What's the matter?! Did something happen to Ash?!!"

Carefully picking up the two month old from the crib, Anzor reported. "Ellie, our Ash smiled at me!" He said it as if he was on cloud nine.

Ellen held up her index finger. "Wait a second, Anzor. Let me see if I understand what just happened? You went into Ash's nursery?"

Anzor nodded his head.

"You woke Ash up?"

He nodded his head again.

"Then she smiled at you?"

His head nod this time had more energy in it as he deeply smiled, revealing the hiding places of his dimples.

"Then you screamed for me as if someone was being bloody murdered?"

It took Anzor a few seconds to realize what he had done. "Uh... um. I am sorry, dear.... I love you." He nervously responded.

The brunette lowly growled out his name. "Annnnzzzooor."

"Wait, dear! Wait, see!! Our Ashnah loves you too!! Just look at her adorable smile! It's just saying don't hurt daddy! Right, Ash?!!"

'You are on your own. Leave me out of it.'

Scene 01 End