teasing .06

"are you sure she dropped off the note already?" red asked ricky as the two of them walked into the gym. ricky nodded his head and quickly made his way to the bleachers. he crawled under and grabbed the letter, coming out with a huge smile on his face.

"told ya," ricky simply said and quickly opened up the letter to read it. red watched as a huge smile quickly emerged from ricky's lips as he read the letter.

"what'd she say?"

"basically everything that i wanted," ricky breathed out and put the letter in his backpack, "god, it's like she completely gets me even though we've never met."

"isn't that curiosity just like killing you though?" red asked ricky as they exited the gym. ricky shook his head and smiled.

"no.. no.. i uh wanna take it slow," ricky said making red laugh his ass off.

"you guys aren't dating, you know that right?" red exclaimed. ricky smacked red on the arm and rolled his eyes.

"I KNOW!" ricky exclaimed with a bit embarrassment in his face, "i just... wanna get to know her."

"okay man," red said before going into his classroom, "just talk to me when it gets interesting."

ricky rolled his eyes and started to make his way to his own class, with nini. as soon as he walked in, ricky saw nini's eyes glued to her phone.

"whatcha doing?" ricky asks nini as he comes up next to her. nini kept her eyes glued to her phone and smiled.

"playing fun run," nini simply answered. ricky leaned over to watch nini play. the girl felt his warm breath on his face and smelt his cologne on his sweatshirt. nini started to get so distracted she completely lost in her game.

"wow, you suck," ricky bluntly said before laughing. nini rolled her eyes and put her phone away.

"you distracted me!"

"how'd i distract you," ricky asked and leaned his face closer to hers, "i didn't even say anything."

"you didn't have to," nini replied and cocked and an eyebrow at him, inching her face closer to his.

"what do you mean by that?" ricky asked with a small smirk on his lips. nini glanced down at his lips and then back into his eyes.

"uhhh-"

"woah there roberts!" ricky exclaimed as a huge grin emerged from his lips, "for a sec there, i thought you were gonna kiss me."

"what?!" nini yelled and quickly leaned back in her seat. the girl leaned back so fast that her chair toppled over and she fell to the floor, "ow."

"nini! you okay?" ricky asked. everyone turned in their seats and started laughing at the girl. just in time, mr. rod came into the classroom.

"nini... you know the chairs are for you to sit in, right?" mr. rod joked as ricky pulled nini up from the floor.

"yeah, no shit," nini muttered and sat back down in her seat. a small laugh escaped from ricky and nini quickly glared at him. "yeah, thanks a lot."

"hey, it's not my fault you were trying to kiss me."

"i was not trying to kiss you!" nini muttered and redness flooded into her cheeks.

"just playing!" ricky said and lightly shoved the girl, "you know i'm just playing with you, roberts."

"one more joke and i might have to smack a volleyball in your face," nini sarcastically said, "you guys still coming to my game tomorrow."

"wouldn't miss it for the world," ricky told her before turning his attention on the lecture. a small smile came onto nini's face as she replayed the whole conversation in her head over and over again.

"roberts! mr. rod called out, "you gonna pay attention or stare at ricky all day."

ricky's head immediately turned to nini as he let out a chuckle. nini's face turned red and she froze in her seat. ricky shrugged his shoulders and eyed the girls.

"hey, can't complain when a pretty girl stares at me though," ricky announced making the whole class snicker and "ooo". nini got even more embarrassed and hid her face from everyone.

"ricky bowen, everyone!" mr. rod exclaimed, laughing. "anyways back to the lecture! the result of the war of 1812..."

"hey nini," ricky whispered to nini. the girl awkwardly looked at ricky and tilted her head, "it's okay by the way. it's all just jokes."

"oh yeah! i know," nini awkwardly said with a small laugh.

"yeah! you were totally staring at me though," ricky teased.

"i was not!"

"was too!"

"was not!"

"fine, but i wouldn't mind if you did though."

"stop being such a flirt bowen."

"only towards you, roberts."