Chapter 23: Couple maker K1-B0

Kiibo's POV
"Okay. Calm down and try again." I said.
"Okay I told Kokichi that I had a date planned for him,"
"But you don't." I finished.
"E-Exactly."

I led Shuichi inside and closed the door. He sat on the rim of my bed and started mumbling something I didn't understand. I sighed.

"First of all. For when is the date." I asked.
"Today" Shuichi murmured loud enough for my receptors to hear.
"Well that's just great."

After a while of discussing we decided that it would be good to do the date at the casino.

"Alright. Casino, you guys play video games for awhile, then go to the Casino's cafeteria because it looks better than the normal one, and there you guys can have dinner."
"T-That sounds nice enough."

Shuichi and I went to the Casino and started checking everything out to make sure. We also have Kirumi a list of things she could cook. Then we reached out for Tsumugi.

"Shirogane-San, are you busy?" I asked her.
"Not really, what do you need?"
"Shuichi is going on a date and we need something for him to wear."
"SHUICHI WHAT?!"

We turned to see Kaede smiling widely. She walked up to us.

"I'm so happy for you Shushu! Can I be in charge of the music? Can I?" Kaede said exited.
"S-Sure, I'd like that." Shuichi said nervously.

Kaede said she wouldn't waste time and ran to her Ultimate Lab (I'm guessing). When we turned back to Tsumugi she asked us to follow her and so we did.

"Okay. Stretch out your arms at the sides. I'm taking notes." Tsumugi said.

Shuichi did so and Tsumugi began taking notes and drawing. After a while she told us to check out her drawing. /here y'all can HC abt any sprite edit :b/

"It looks great, thanks." Shuichi said.

I nodded and Tsumugi smiled. She started getting materials out of nowhere and started sewing them. Both Shuichi and I looked at her with wide eyes. She was incredibly fast.

"Here." She handed us some folded clothes.

We thanked her and left the clothes in Shuichi's room. After that we continued (with Kirumi's help) decorating the casino.

"Thanks guys, I really needed it." Shuichi said smiling kindly.
"No problem, you can always aske me for help!" I said.
"I agree with Kiibo, I'm here to assist you whenever you need me." Kirumi said.

I went back to my room. Helping Shuichi was exhausting but it was worth it, since he is my friend. I wondered what I could do now. Maybe I could accompany Gonta while he looks for bugs. Or maybe I could rest.

Or I could-

knock knock

I got up confused. I walked slowly towards the door since it weirded me out.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"C-Coming!" I said as I hurried to open the door.

I saw Ouma-Kun. He looked nervous and maybe even scared.

"Ouma? Is everything alright?" I asked.
"ShuichisaidhehadadateplannedformeandIthoughthewaskiddingbutIthinkhesnotandI-"

I sighed a little too loudly and grabbed Kokichi's shoulders.

"Calm down. And speak. In English please." I said a little annoyed.
"I-I thought Shuichi was joking earlier about having a date planned but apparently he was not and he actually has a date planned I don't have anything for him back or something to gift him or something to wear-"
"SUMMARY?" I said loudly.
"HELP ME WITH THE DATE YOU ASS!"
"Oh. Ok."

Here we go again.

We entered Tsumugi's Ultimate Lab. She quickly hid a magazine she was reading. I couldn't recognize it but Kokichi chuckled so I'm guessing it was a comedy manga.

She asked us what we needed and I explained the situation. Se took a set of clothes out of nowhere and gave it to Ouma.

"What- when did you?"
"I knew you guys would need it." She said.

We thanked her and left.

Later we went outside. I helped Ouma picking flowers. Gonta helped us too.

Now there was only one thing left.

"What am I supposed to say??" He asked frantically.
"Haven't you ever, like, dated someone?" I asked back.
"Look at me and ask again."
"You're not ugly Ouma-Kun. In fact, my sensors say you are 70% good looking compared to an average boy."
"Whatever you say Kiiboy. Anyways, what do I say?"
"I don't know, I'm a robot."
"A very useless one tbh."

I ignored Ouma's robophobic comment. We settled with asking for advice to someone else.

"You must be confident. Remember to praise your partner's appearance! Bomb them with compliments!" Kaito exclaimed.
"Do you want to fluster Shuichi to death or something?" Maki sighed.
"Ah, right. Love you, Maki-Roll."

"Say how pretty their eyes are, don't be too overwhelming, but let her know that you love her." Tenko said warmly.
"Her?" Kokichi asked.
"Huh?" Tenko said confused.
"Tenko, I'm dating Shuichi."
"Make me a favor and delete that degenerate and any other degenerate you interact with from existence."

"Keep it calm. Don't let there be a lot of silence, he might panic and think you're bored. And thank him a lot and be very observant, he'll feel happy if he sees you like his details." Kaede said.
"W-Wow you know him very well.. it kinda shamed me y'know?" Kokichi murmured.
"Best friend things."
-

"Okay I think you got everything." I said.
"Thanks Kiiboy, you aren't that useless."
"No need to thank me."
"Still, you'd be better with jets."
"That's robophobic."

He left my room and I closed the door shut. For the love of Atua, I'm dead exhausted.

99%

Yeah I should get a rest. I connected a small cable to an entrance near my chest.

100%

The number changed immediately. Alright. Now what? I can just.. lay here. Yeah.

knock knock

"Coming."

{A/N}
Word Count: 990
Woah this was way longer than I expected. But well more is better than few so that's ok :>