Chapter 24: Date (?)

No one's POV
"It'll be alright." Shuichi said to himself. He fidgeted with his fingers as he wondered where his date was.

Maybe he wouldn't come.

Maybe he didn't like him for real.

Maybe he forgot.

Maybe he's too lazy to see him.

Maybe he has better things to do.

Maybe-

"Earth to Saihara-Channn?" Kokichi said annoyed waving both arms in front of the paranoid detective.

"K-Kokichi! You came!"
"Well duh. Why wouldn't I?"

Shuichi remembered all the possibilities he had thinned of in a few seconds.

"Ah! Here." Both boys said. Kokichi pulled a bouquet of flowers and Shuichi pulled an extra sized Panta.

"T-Thanks." Both said again.

They stared at each other awkwardly.

"We should-" None of them finished their sentence.
"Y-You talk." Both said.
"No you talk."
"I'll talk"
"Ok"
"Wait you or-"

Kokichi placed his hand covering Shuichi's mouth.

"Let's start again. Hi, I brought you this." Kokichi said as he handed the flowers to his beloved.
"I-I bought you t-this." Shuichi said handing the smaller boy the Panta.
"Thanks Shumai, I really appreciate it."
"Thank you too, I-I really like the flowers."

Shuichi turned to open the door to the casino and Kokichi took advantage of this to stand in his top toes and peck the taller boy's cheek.

shuichi.exe has crashed.

The detective blushed immediately and was left with a ':0' face. Kokichi chuckled and pulled the detective inside the casino by his hand.

When he entered, the room had purple and checkered ribbons, there were also many Panta dispensers.

"W-Wow Shuichi this is.." The leader continued to look around for the many decorations made for him.

"Y-You like it?" Shuichi asked worried.
"I love it!" Kokichi tackled the other boy and hugged him while on the floor.

Shuichi smiled proudly and Kokichi giggled. Then the liar saw how the smile on his beloved's face vanished suddenly. Shuichis eyes widened and his eyebrows frowned.

"KOKICHI!"

Everything went black for the liar.