◈ Chapter 18 ◈

➳18 | MASTER AT EMBARASSING

╼ ╾

"Hey! But don't flatter yourself that much, I was j-joking", I playfully smacked Taehyung's back whilst laughing at myself.

For the past two hours, he was continuously teasing me for the words I accidentally said yesterday.

Well not accidentally, but still...

Now this man here, can't get over the fact that I basically said those words, right on his face. In other words, he was getting on my nerves and we both were continuously bickering over the fact if my words were true or not.

Hell I don't even know if my words were true or not.

"Hah! Just admit the fact that you are in love with me, no one is---"

"Lol what?! Me? In love with you? Never gonna happen", I clicked my tongue, rolling my eyes over his delusional imaginations.

"Hmm, we'll see about that", He ruffled my hair before sitting back on the couch and closing his eyes, maybe relaxing a bit and enjoying inner peace.

He is so enjoying all this.

Like for real, I can't even try to be a good wife for once without him getting right on my nerves.

Somehow, my statement yesterday made him change his plans. He didn't went to the party, as I finally convinced him somehow.

If I wasn't able to go, he'll also stay with me. I wanted it to be fair. If he is some sort of VIP mafia, then so am I.

Indirectly.

He made a lame excuse infront of his friend, that 'my so-called wife was sick, so I have to take care of her at home'.

But somehow his lame excuse made me laugh so hard last night. Him, taking care of me, I can only laugh at this joke.

"Stop giggling, you're annoying my peace", He interrupted me from my thoughts with a flick on my forehead, causing me to death glare at him which he shrugged off.

"You know...", I fiddled with my fingers before continuing my words, "Like I said yesterday, these days I'm so bored at home. Why not going for a---"

"Honeymoon?", His lips curved up into a smirk as he cutted right through my words.

"Yeah righ--- wait what?! No! Not a honeymoon", I glared at him for the countless time this day.

"Nah I get it, no need to explain. You want to go for a honeymoon with me but you can't say it right on my face, is that it?", I looked at him dumbfolded for a second before speaking,

"Sure, whatever you think, I just want to have a trip somewhere. Let me get out of this hell called mansion for some good days", Hearing my words he left a sigh before his expression turned a bit cold.

"As much as I want us both to go somewhere for a vacation...we can't"

"Can I atleast plan a trip with my friends? Tzuyu and Jisoo? It would be great if you allow me to--"

"It wouldn't make a difference"

"Yes it will, you can stay home, no one is gonna come after me. There will be no threat--", He interrupted my words this time.

"Oh so you indirectly mean that I'm the one who'll bring you threat and danger?", I looked at him a bit puzzled on why he suddenly made such a conclusion.

"Just do whatever you want. Go wherever you want, don't ask my permission if you aren't even gonna listen to me in the first place", with that being said he harshly threw a cushion at me, glaring at me one last time before walking away, probably to his office room.