◈ Chapter 24 ◈

24 | CLOSE YET FAR

╼ ╾

"Hold up! You both did the kissing part?!", Jisoo almost yelled out of excitement, standing up from her chair as Tzuyu and I stared at her unbelievably.

"Calm down Jisoo! Are you gonna tell the world that--"

"Say 'thanks' to me first", she crossed her arms before sitting down again, crossed legs.

"And why should I thank you?", I furrowed my eyebrows and she only smirked.

"It's all because of me. If I didn't gave you tho 'how-to-lure-your-husband' tips, it wouldn't have happened. So credit me already", she closed her eyes, waiting for my response while Tzuyu bursted out in laughter.

"It was just a simple kiss"

"But still...say thanks to me. I wanna hear it", this time I gave up and replied with a 'thanks'. Well, forcefully.

"Now if you guys are done thanking and crediting eachother, can I drink my coffee peacefully", Tzuyu rolled her eyes playfully before taking a sip.

We all were just casually hanging out in a cafe near the mansion.

Although Taehyung didn't gave me permission to go outside because he is too 'overprotective', Jisoo somehow made him agree.

I don't know what she really did or talked about with him, that he just gave me permission so easily. I thought I wasn't gonna go outside in today's date.

After Taehyung and I shared that moment last night, we did avoided eachother for sometime. Well, atleast me.

I was way too nervous to even look at him even though he was the first one to make the move. Not me, not me at all.

It sucks how I can't even understand myself at this point. I don't even know what I want and what I don't. It's all too complicated.

It feels strange how I admitted to be hating him with all life, yet still fluttering because of his actions yesterday.

I hate the fact how he made me feel things that I promised myself not to feel, the day when I stepped into this mansion as his wife.

Maybe it's just a simple attraction.

No matter how much I deny it, it all goes back around. It makes me think about it more and more.

"Yep, she's lost. She's lost thinking about her lovely husband", with wide eyes I looked at Jisoo who was whispering to Tzuyu a second ago.

On the other hand, Tzuyu was trying her best at making a poker face but failing so badly.

"You love teasing me don't you?", I asked Jisoo, lifting one of my eyebrows and sipping on my coffee.

At this point no matter how much she teases me about mine and Taehyung's relationship, I don't think it bothers me.

Well I did minded before on the fact that she shipped me with someone who I basically loathed. But now? Things are different.

"I'm not teasing you. I just read your mind, got hold of where you were dozing off to, and stated the truth", with a proud smile crept on her lips, she stated.

"You both are unbelievable", Tzuyu whispered as she let out a giggle but stopped at once after noticing us glaring at her.

"Oh look! Tzuyu, your type of man. Isn't he?", Jisoo whispered, making us both turn towards the direction where Jisoo was looking.