Newcomers

It has been 2 weeks since I talked to Rob, and I become unsettled. We kept men out watching the grounds for anyone unfamiliar, but it has been quiet. Alaric has taken to his new role as father very well, he and Dougie are always rough housing and running around playing it truly is a warming sight. Everyone is settling in together nicely as well as Odin's mate, she is finally coming out of her shell and we are seeing she is a spit fire who keeps Odin on his toes, she hasn't quite accepted him yet but you can see them growing closer every day. Plus, she is a significant help around the house and with the children, she has fit herself in perfectly.

"Baby you okay?" Alaric said pulling me from my thoughts.

"Yes, just enjoying everyone getting along so well." I replied with a smile.

"It is nice isn't it?" he asked sitting next to me.

"The calm before the storm." I said leaning into him.

"We will be okay baby." he said kissing me on my forehead.

We sat there watching everyone interact my brother included, I wanted to know him, but I am also fearful and distrusting my brother. My grandmother could shine some light on the whole situation.

"Do you think Gilly would know more?" I asked Alaric.

"Maybe, doesn't hurt to ask her right?" he replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Hmm." I replied.

I stood up and gave Alaric before wondering off to find my grandmother, I was close to the kitchen doorway when a loud crash coming from the back of the house and then a women's screaming.

"ALARIC!" I screamed as I raced towards the sound.

I turned the corner to see Beth flat against the wall with four unfamiliar wolves staring towards her baring their teeth.

"HEY!" I screamed gaining their attention just enough for Beth to slip away. "Who are?"

When they turned towards me and became more aggressive, I quickly shifted and braced myself for battle, I saw a large black wolf coming to my side and then many more surrounded me ready to defend me and our home. I turned my attention back to the wolves in my kitchen. They were baring their teeth and snapping at us, I was about to pounce when I saw a huge red wolf jumping in front of me, he placed his paws down firmly into a fighting stance snapping his jaws before he jumped at the foreign wolves. I watched as he started his attack than there were more large male wolves following his lead leaving me, Alaric and the rest of our pack watching as they fought making their way back outside. Alaric, I, and a trusted five wolves followed us leaving the rest inside to defend the women carrying young and the children. I am the first to walk outside seeing Odin and Adam standing in their human form looking down at four men kneeling in the snow which left Travis, Freddie, Jarod, and Louise in their wolf forms ready to attack if necessary. I looked back to see Alaric approaching my in his human form he placed his hand on me running his fingers through my fur as we started approaching them men.

"Who are you and why have you come into our home?" Alaric asked with a boom that echoed through the woods.

"I am Henry Alpha; we came here for Louisa Luna to the Snow Moon Pack." The stranger said.

"Why do you want our Luna?" Odin said stepping towards us ready to shift in a split second.

"We are here to service her. We would like to be her personal guard." another stranger stated.