My safe place

Back to Vkook~

As ordered Taehyung was bought safely towards Jungkook's mansion in his basement.

Taehyung's POV~

I woke up in a dark room but I could see thanks to my sharp eyesight. I look around but as I stepped forward something thing pulled me back. I pushed myself harder but my neck started hurting.

"Hey wolfie" a voice said as I growl lowly. The lights turned on as I saw the boy from earlier who caught my eye. Not gonna lie he is cute.

He came closer to me and then unlocks the door and puts a collar on me before unlocking the chain. He grabs the leash lightly as I walk out from the cage and look at him.

"So what should I name you?" He said as he looks at me.

A/N POV~

The younger was thinking hard as the wolf rolls his eyes.

"How about......V!" Jungkook says excitedly as Taehyung saw the younger's eyes glitter.

The younger looks at the wolf as the wolf rolls his eyes but younger kept staring.

"Stop staring....sis you need to stop staring at me before I rip that pretty head of yours" Taehyung thought.

"Ok lets go to my room" he said as he pulls the leash as the wolf unwillingly walk with him.

IN THE NURSERY~

They reach the nursery as Jungkook smiles as Tae and locks the door.

"OH MY GOD I AM GONNA GET RAPED HELP ME WAIT SHOULD I JUMP...." Taehyung said as his thoughts got interrupted by a sweet voice.

"Doggie" Jungkook said as he slipped into little space. That was when Taehyung melted.

He was wearing a bunny onesie with a stuffie in his hand waddling towards the older.

"Doggie" he whispered as he pats the wolf's head lightly.

"Why is he so cute" Taehyung questioned himself.

Jungkook smiled at the wolf and ruffled his soft fur.

"When will Yugy come" Jungkook said as Taehyung's ears stood up.

"Who is this Yugy?" Taehyung thought as his thoughts were again rudely interrupted by a harsh voice.( Yugyeom is older than Jungkook)

"I told you not to call me when you are in head space and I NOT TO CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE IN HEAD SPACE OF 3 OR 4" He shouts as the younger flinched and whimpered but making Taehyung mad.

Even though Taehyung didn't like humans Jungkook was different and he felt himself getting attached to him. AND YES TAEHYUNG KNOWS ABOUT HEAD SPACE.

The wolf sensed the younger's fear and went close to him but Yugyeom was quicker and he took off his belt to whip the younger. As he raised his belt Taehyung stood in front of the younger as he wrapped his sweater paws around him crying.

"Get away stupid wolf" the caregiver shouts at him but Taehyung growled deeply as he scratched Yugyeom's face making him step backwards and run out of the room to save his life.

"Doggie are you hurt" Jungkook said as Taehyung looks at him his eyes softened. He licks his hand as Jungkook hugs him.

"You are my safe place" the younger says as they both lay down drifting of to sleep.

TBC HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES I APPRECIATE YOUR VOTES.

I PURPLE YOU💜