Keep me safe

Taehyung was getting restless as every minute passed. His wolf was begging him to go to his mate and mark him again but he couldn't risk it.

He needed to wait for until it's blood moon. The blood moon was the only day the younger could get his memories back.

It was because the wolf can't control itself and all the emotions mostly pain and love are felt making it's body feel weak as well as the pain that spreads like slow poison. That's when their mate feels pain due to the light mark guiding them to their mate.

He was deep in thoughts when a panicked Namjoon ran inside breathing hard.

"Hyung are you okay!" He said rushing towards the older who fell to the ground and he was bleeding?!

"T-tae I was around Jungkook's apartment...some people broke they car windows and threw sleeping gas in...then they shot me" he said when Jin came inside.

"Namjoon!" He said rushing towards his boyfriend placing his head on his lap.

"Babe I'll try to heal you...close y-your ey-eyes" he said crying.  

The other closed his eyes as Jin healed the deep wound.

While Taehyung panicked and ran out of the room. He had bad thoughts and feelings since morning.

"I am such an idiot...I should've listened to my instincts" he thought blaming himself as he drives faster.

Finally he reached the apartments and ran to the younger's apartment which was wide open. The things were scattered everywhere like someone forced him until he heard cries.

"J-jungkook?!" He shouted when a person ran outside hugging him tightly, crying in his hold.

"I killed him...I killed that person..h-he was for-forcing me s-so I k-killed h-him" the younger cried as the older unconsciously kissed his forehead.

"Shhh angel it's okay" he said as Jungkook felt something forcing him to take over. 

"Let's head to my house you'll feel safe" the older assured as the younger clings to his arm not wanting to let go after everything that happened and the older didn't mind.

"Finally were home" Taehyung said looking over to Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully.

He carried the younger who wraps his arms around the older's neck while mumbling.

"Keep me safe hyung" he said making the older smile

"Always Koo" he said kissing his cheek and laying him on the bed

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY
SO I DELETED THE LAST CHAPTER BECAUSE I WASN'T SATISFIED WITH THE LAST ONE AND THANK YOU FOR 15K READS
I PURPLE YOU💜