Mental hospital

Pain,numbness was all Jungkook felt after he lost Taehyung.his addiction to alcohol also grew with the time. With Taehyung gone he wouldn't let anyone near him,he felt scared to sleep he felt like Taehyung would blame him in his sleep every time he tries to sleep.

"You left me alone Jungkook....you lost me forever" Taehyung spats out harshly making the younger cry more.

"P-please hyung come back I am sorry" the younger cried as he felt his heart aching,his muscles becoming weak as Taehyung walks away in the dead of night.

"Jungkook wake up" Jin said shaking the younger who was crying in his sleep.

Jin always took care of Jungkook after Taehyung. He cared for him but the younger's everyday nightmares made Jin worried.

Jungkook finally woke up gripping his knees looking scared and shocked as tears stained his face. Jin tried to hug him to comfort Jim but the younger was deeply traumatised so he pushed him away as he picks up a vase throwing it at the wall missing Jin by inches.

"Namjoon!" Jin shouts as the man came in the room with an injection.

He quickly injects it in the younger neck who goes limp in his arms. He them lightly placed him on the bed covering him with a blanket as the room fell silent until Jin decides to speak again

"Joon I think we should admit him in a mental hospital" Jin said making the other widen his eyes.

"Jin you know we can't" Namjoon replies.

"I know but it hurts me please Joon we must admit him before he kills himself...he literally thinks he is the reason Taehyung left he is gonna die of guilt" Jin cries as Namjoon hugs him nodding.

"Okay fine we are admitting him" the man said sighing at the defeat.

The next day they took Jungkook to the mental hospital but it wasn't as easy as they thought.

The younger wouldn't stop screaming and crying.

"Hyung you can't leave me alone too...you promised" Jungkook shouts struggling in the arms of one of the doctors begging the older ones not to let him go.

Jin started to get teary so Namjoon quickly held his hand leading him outside as the doctor took Jungkook to one of the wards.

"Your doctor will be here soon" he said leaving the ward as the younger continued to cry.

It was after 10 minutes a doctor came inside in a hurry.

"I am so sorry I am late" the doctor said as Jungkook hid his head in his knees.

That was when he felt a finger on his chin as his head lifted up.

He was surprised to see

"Taehyungie!!!!"the younger cried hugging the man tightly as he cried in his chest.

"Look I don't know you but I can be your support....and by the way I have a boyfriend" he answered lightly making the younger push him away.

"Ow" the older said hitting his head on the door as the younger looked at him in horror.

"I am sorry..please forgive me" the younger cried.

"Hey it's okay p...your okay buddy" Taehyung said rapping his arms around the younger

TBC hope you enjoy the book
I purple you