Babysitting

As soon as Yoongi left Jimin started crying while Jungkook wouldn't let go of Taehyung.

"Great I didn't learn to take care of myself and look at me taking care of little" he said and sighs.

"Jiminie want Yoonie" Jimin shouts as Taehyung sighs.

"Minnie can you wait for a bit he will come back soon" he said as Jungkook starts to cry.

"What happened Koo don't cry baby" he said as he rubs his back.

"He wants milk" Jimin says as he comes out of little space.

"Ahh finally some help" the younger says as he makes Jungkook sit on the ground but he starts crying again.

"Jimin hyung can you get his bottle from the kitchen" he asks as he picks up the younger sitting on the couch.

"Yea sure" he said as he leaves to the kitchen.

"Bubs you need to behave ok we have guests" he said as Jungkook looks at him with his big bambi eyes.

"Here you go" Jimin says as he comes out of the kitchen.

"Thanks hyung" he said as he gives Jungkook his bottle.

A while later Jimin and Jungkook were cuddled to Taehyung. He had arm around Jungkook's waist as Jimin held his other arm.

Finally after a while Yoongi comes back as he wake up his boyfriend and Tae.

As Tae came back from the front door he saw the most cutest thing.

Jungkook was trying to crawl to him. He smiled as he picks up the younger.

"You are such a good boy" he said as Jungkook giggles.

"D-dadda" he said as Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Did you just say your first words baby...I am so proud of you" he said as he kissed the younger's forehead.

"Lets watch a movie" he said as the younger claps his hands.

"Lets watch.... toy story 2" he said as starts the movie, brings some blankets and popcorn making a blanket fort.

The older looks over at the younger as the other focused on the movie.

Finally the movie finished and as for the younger he fell asleep after watching the whole movie because he didn't want to miss it.

Tae carries Jungkook to his bedroom and lies him down before laying beside him.

"Good night baby" he said before drifting of to dream land.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY I KNOW THIS ISN'T THAT GOOD OF A CHAPTER.
I PURPLE YOU💜