Bunny

Fork it I will update because I have nothing to do!

The gang was sitting in the living area when Jungkook came out.

"I am going for a walk...take care of things while I am not around" he said as he left.

It was a windy day and Jungkook seems to enjoy it. He felt calm when the wind rushed past his face. But his happiness couldn't stay longer when he heard a growl in the park that was really familiar.

"Taehyung" he said as be rushed towards the park on the side.

There was Taehyung in his wolf form growling at the people as he tried to attack some. But something was off.

His eyes weren't the same colour as before but his eyes were filled with rage. His eyes were blood red and why was he wearing a collar?

The wolf looked at everyone in the park and that was when he saw Jungkook. The younger stared at the wolf with shocked eyes.

"Tae!!" That was all Jungkook could say he was to surprised to see him after almost an year passed.

He didn't know why but his feet made their way towards the wolf until he was right in front of him.

He grabbed the collar as he used his secret weapon to open it and when he did Taehyung's eyes turn back to normal.

Taehyung looked at him as he leaned in slowly his transformation taking place. ( that sounds romantic okay don't blame me)

Jungkook was on top as Taehyung transforms. The younger smirks as he decide to dominate him but boy was he wrong.

As soon as Taehyung transformed he held the younger's waist and flipped them over as they shared a kiss.

"Disgusting who called us just to see some men kissing" a police man said as he gags.

"That was cute you guys continue we won't disturb you" another one said as he drags the other to the car.

As the left Jungkook started to throw light punches at Taehyung's chest.

"Bubs I am sorry" he said as Jungkook slipped into little space just by hearing the pet name.

"Hyungie is koo heartless"  The younger asks as he looks at the older with teary eyes as Taehyung pulls him into a hug.

"No koo isn't heartless he is a bunny who needs to be loved and who needs a lot of affection" the older said as he smiled.

"No I am not a bunny" the younger said as he pouts.

"Yes you are my bunny" the caregiver said as he cradles the younger and the younger peacefully fell asleep

I cried writing this. I purple you the last chapter was short and I had nothing to do. I can't believe I wrote this. I am smarter when I don't think

Anyways I purple you💜