Sassy

Warning! To much sass...

As Taehyung was about to eat Lisa acted as she slipped and the plate went flying towards Nayeon.

"Oops I slipped not my fault" she said innocently as Jungkook stifles his laughter.

"Taehyungie she destroyed your honey's clothes" Nayeon said as she pouts.

"Oh my goodness don't pout or I am gonna go blind because of all the ugliness that is radiating of you" Lisa said as she covers her eyes dramatically.

"Tae I am going home visit me" she said as she tries to kiss his cheek.

"Oh my god don't open your mouth you are gonna swallow him whole" Lisa said looking disgusted as Nayeon glared at her and left.

"Thanks" Tae said as he smiles at the girl.

"Oh no no dear who said your off the hook" she said as she sends Jungkook upstairs.

"What do you want?" Tae said as he sighs.

"I am telling you my conditions so listen and don't interrupt...so 1 you will never hurt him...2 call me when you guys have a child and 3 get a plastic surgery on your ugly face you need it so that my niece or nephew won't get scared" the girls said as Taehyung sighs but stops as he remembers the 3 point.

"Hey I am handsome that's why your best friend fell for me" he said as Jungkook came downstairs.

"Lets make breakfast" he said as Taehyung gets up and back hugs the younger.

"Disgursting shat" she said as she moves upstairs.