Chapter 5: America

"HE LEFT!"

"What?"

~~~

Haru carried Izuku all the way back to his house, which only took 40 minutes, ten more minutes than the train. When they got there, he laid Izuku down on the bed and packed up all of their stuff. Wiping the sweat from his forehead, Haru looked around the, now empty, base, reminiscing.

Haru called an uber, which came in only five minutes. As the airport was twenty minutes away, Haru decided to text the group chat, the one without Izuku, to tell the gang.

Dumbasses - The baby

Me:

Hey, dumbasses.

Insomniac:

What?

Hot Topic ad:

Yeah?

Gay flag:

Hai!

Dom:

Yes?

Dom's bitch:

Hm?

Casper:

Yeah?

Me:

We're coming to America.

Pick us up from the airport in about 17 hours.

Several people are typing...

Haru logged off and let his friends suffer by not answering their questions.

He let out a chuckle because of how much his phone was vibrating.

When they made it to the airport, Haru, unfortunately, had to wake up Izuku so they could get through security.

Izuku rubbed his eyes, adorably Haru thought, and nodded, grabbing his bags from the trunk and walking hand in hand with Haru to the security checkpoint.

Security didn't take too long as there weren't a lot of people who took planes nowadays, they just used agencies that had people use their quirk to immediately take you to the place you want to go.

It was already 11 AM by the time they made it through security and deposited their luggage, so they had a couple of hours before boarding, so they went and ate lunch at one of the restaurants nearby.

Sitting in his seat, Izuku let his nerves take over. He's never been on a plane before so he's scared of what's to come.

"Hey, Zuzu are you ok?" Haru said, who was carrying two plates of food.

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine. I'm j-just..." Izuku trails off, looking to the side in embarrassment.

"Scared?" Haru asked.

Izuku nodded mutely.

Haru chuckled and ruffled Izuku's hair affectionately.

"It's ok. I know it's your first time flying,  but trust me on this, it's not that bad," Haru explained, slurping on soba.

"B-But...what if something happens? I don't want you to get hurt..." Izuku mumbled.

Haru clenched his fist over his heart.