Chapter 14: The raid

"Whatever happens in there,"

"I love you guys."

~~~

It was the day.

Izuku, eternally cheerful Izuku, was not smiling that morning. Nor was he smiling when he put on his hero costume. He had only one goal in mind.

Save Eri.

Lost in thought, Izuku didn't notice the second presence in his room until he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"Izuku?" Haru asked, settling his head on top of Izuku's green curls.

"Haru?" Izuku looked up as far as he could, but he could only see the bottom of Hari's chin.

"You're zoning out, baby," Haru couldn't hold in a small huss as he noticed Izuku flush at the pet name. Every time.

"I know that you're very passionate about today, we all are, but you can't save Eri if you're stuck in your head."

Izuku's eyes felt familiarly hot around in the corners.

"Yeah," Izuku sniffled, "okay."

"Come on," Haru let go of Izuku's torso and grabbed Izuku's upper wrist, careful of the old scars, "let's go comfort the idiots."

Izuku just tilted his head. "Who?"

"The gang," Haru huffed.

"Okay," Izuku smiled softly, giggling at his boyfriend's antics.

Haru abruptly stopped in front of Yami's dorm room and behind it the rest of their family.

"We will save her," Haru said, facing Izuku with his hands on his shoulders, "I promise."

Izuku smiled softly, brightening up the hallway.

Izuku leaned up and kissed Haru lightly.

"I know."

~~~

"Ocha-chan!~" Toga chirped, skipping down the white hallways.

"Yes, Himi?" Uraraka answered, stopping in her steps and turning towards the blonde.

"Are you ready to see some blood?" Toga blushed and giggled at the thought.

"Oh," the brunette smirked.

"I am."

~~~

"We begin shortly," Nighteye announced, standing right in front of the front gate, staring at all of the heroes, police, and students present.

Izuku turned towards his gang, plus an additional Aizawa and Keigo.

"Whatever happens in there," Izuku softly announced, drawing his family to stop.

"I love you guys."

The rest of them nodded, no eyes dry at the declaration.

"NOW!" Nighteye yelled, starting the swarm.

Before anyone could take even a single step, out from the front gate burst a giant Yakuza member.

"EVERYONE GO! US AT RYUKYU AGENCY GOT THIS!" Ryukyu yelled, shifting into her dragon form as her interns, Nejire Chan and Froppy, shot forward to assist her.

Without even a single nod, the rest of the ensemble ran into the compound.

"ERASERHEAD! HAWKS! TAKE THE SERPENTS TO FIND ERI THE FIRST CHANCE YOU GET!" Nighteye yelled, running right behind Lemillion at the front.