Chapter 9: Justice

"Now, will either of you two tell me why you did it?"

"He rejected me!"

~~~

About a week after Izuku left UA, Class 1A was still at odds with each other. While Uraraka and Mina kept telling everyone how Izuku was a slut and had a sugar daddy, showing the edited photo as proof. Katsuki, Eijiro, and all of the other people who didn't believe the girls for a second made sure to get recordings of the two talking bad about Izuku and just being horrible human beings in general.

During a normal, or rather, what was going to be, normal day, Hagakure burst into the classroom, waving something fiercely in the air.

"GUYS! IT'S HERE! I HAVE IT!" She yelled, gaining everyone's attention.

Since Izuku left, the class has changed the seating arrangements and split the class into two sections, "factions" per se.

"What's here?" Eijiro inquired, standing up from his seat on Katsuki's desk.

"MY NEW PHONE!"

"So...?" He replied, slightly confused.

"I can show everyone the footage!" Hagakure yelled.

"Footage? What footage?" Kaminari asked from the other side of the room.

"The footage to prove Midoriya's innocence!"

"What?!" Uraraka yelled, her and Mina shooting up from their seats.

"Yeah! I got footage of what really happened that day and was able to show half of the class, but my phone got put into water before I was able to show everyone else so I had to wait until I got a new one to show everyone!" Hagakure explained, out of breath. She walked up to Aizawa, who was just in his sleeping bag, pretending to sleep.

"Aizawa-sensei? Can I please hook up my phone to the projector?" She asked him.

"I don't care," Aizawa grumbled, "woken" from his slumber, yet still pressing the button to turn on the projector.

"Thank you!" The invisible girl chirped, before skipping over to the projector and hooking her phone up with a cable she didn't know the name of.

Checking that the phone screen was being projected correctly, Hagakure quickly scrolled through her library, looking for the sacred video.

As she was setting it up, Uraraka and Mina shared nervous glances, which didn't go unnoticed by Aizawa, eyes narrowing at the two from inside his sleeping bag.

Koda sent a message to Izuku, detailing what was about to happen. Izuku sent back supportive messages telling them - Koda recently came out as non-binary and changed their pronouns to they/them - his thanks and that he appreciates all that they've done for him.

Koda had to force themself to not cry at Izuku's kind words.

As Hagakure pressed play on the video, the whole class watched as Izuku was sitting with the golden-haired boy, who looked younger than the pictures the girls showed, who comforted him as he cried about how he didn't want to hurt Uraraka, which made Todoroki's blood boil since she hurt him with no remorse.

They watched as the golden-haired boy told him that Uraraka doesn't deserve him, which earned a snort out of Katsuki and a smirk from Todoroki when they saw her red face in the video.

They watched as Izuku and the boy, Haru as Izuku said in the video, kissed. It was full of pure love, passion, and pure and utter bliss. They listened as the two girls plotted their rumor scheme to get back at him, while said person was mentally breaking down.