c h a p t e r XXX

OF COURSE HE WOULD be here, Sapphire simply didn't have any luck in life

Christian Leclerc, her ex-boyfriend, here in the same museum.

He hadn't changed, his hazel eyes were the same, his auburn hair was the same, everything was the same, almost, the circles under his eyes seemed darker and his knuckles were red as fresh blood dripped in the bandages wrapping them.

"You haven't changed one bit Sapphire, still haven't learned how to shut your trap?" He laughed.

His laugh had changed. It was cold, empty.

"Still haven't learn how to respect personal space?" She replied gripping his wrist tighter.

His eyes flew to his wrist, "Let go Sapphire and I won't hurt you."

She held it for one more second before letting go roughly.

"Christian, I won't ask again, what do you want?" She asked clenching her jaw.

A crooked smile made its way to Christian's face and he approached closer to her.

"I already told you," his hand grazed her cheek, "I missed you."

Her breathing accelerated and her heart began beating faster.

She maintained composure and turned her head away from his hand. She was not wasting anymore time on these idiots.

She gave a roundhouse kick to the one on the left before ducking to dodge a punch and sweeping Christian's feet from under him. She jumped, dodging a kick to her ribs and landed giving a kick in one of the boy's jaw, making it crack. She punched Christian in the face and was about to attack again but someone kicked the back of her knees before she could move and two pair of arms grabbed her wrists.

"It's four against one, sweetheart, you don't stand a chance," Christian chuckled wiping away the blood from the corner of her mouth.

Okay, last resort then

She was about to scream bloody murder from the top of her lungs, but before she could a hand went to her mouth, letting only muffled sounds out.

Christian smiled, "Ah ah ah, I think we've heard enough of your voice for today."

They pushed her back against the wall, two arms on each of hers with Christian standing in front of her and another boy behind him.

Christian's hand went to her waist making her want to vomit as water started building up in her eyes.

"I promise, it won't hurt."