Others from Chinwe_epistle ♥

Here are a list of my other works on wattpad. You can head onto my profile download them and start reading!!

~*~

The Heavenly Playlist

~Summary~

Music is from the spirit....", and , ".....it is very important we feed out spirits with the right things...."

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

The Heavenly Playlist (is) to present you with spirit filled, undiluted tracks right from the throne room of heaven.

This book will leave you craving for Spiritual music like never before and will increase your hunger for the word of God and what it says about you in music.

You are about to embark on the most interesting, soullifting, joybuilding, bodyshaking musical tour in the whole world.

Plug in your air pods or headphones, sit back and enjoy!

Chinwe_epistle ♥

~*~

Love In Silhouette

~Summary~

  "Every normal bride should be overjoyed to see this day; the day when finally she'd be joined to the love of her life in holy matrimony forever."

"My gaze dropped to the thin cold silver band around my slender ring finger......
Every normal bride would fondle it lovely, reminiscing that fateful day and most romantic way it was placed there by her one true love.
Yet I wasn't a normal bride. What I so wanted to do was far from fondle it. I stared at it blankly but in earnest, I was resisting the urge to pull it off and smash it against the wall......"

Marriage is bondage they say; for Charlie and Asher, it certainly was. Charlie and Asher were two Nigerians in totally separate worlds until a holy in fate brought their worlds crashing together. Thier marriage was a disaster waiting to happen or rather already happening. Could anything come out of their union, if you could even call it that? A failure from the beginning?

"But God uses the base things of the world to confound the wise..."

Thiers' was as one "Begotten From The Dead"

  -PROTOTOKOS NEK-ROS-
(Greek)

Cover image from freepik.com

Copyright 2020 by Chinwe Owanta Emenike