chapter four: live

"wHeRe aRe mY cHiPs?" Eunwol squeals, searching for the missing bag of salty chips on her bed, not wanting to miss a second of NCT 127's live.

She yanks her blanket and the snack comes flying out- grabbing it quickly and mocking her own stupidity, she swiftly focuses on her laptop screen.

As usual, the members tend to wait until the hearts are high enough and she's already finished the whole bag of snacks.

Wollie goes a full Usain Bolt moment to take more food and drinks before flopping back on the bed.

The girl watches intently, laughing at their jokes with a smile etched on her face.

Constantly, her focus is set more on Hyuck than the rest as boredom is clearly plastered on his face as the leader talks about their upcoming songs, activities and etcetera.

The maknae of the unit then, pulls out his phone.

Eunwol turns to her phone at a sudden chime.

[fullsun☀️]:
Ya
Ya
Ya
YAH

[moon🌙]:
whAt
why are you spamming??
focus on your live!!

[fullsun☀️]:
It's boring~
Hyung is talking anyways

You're watching it right?
If you're not, we're not friends
anymore

[moon🌙]:
what in the worlㅡ yeah, i'm
watching it

what are you so bratty for 😤

[fullsun☀️]:
I'm the evil maknae in this group
:P

[moon🌙]:
if your makeup turns out bad tmr,
don't blame me

Donghyuck lets out an airy chuckle as his lips pull into a grin. Doyoung who sits beside him, looks to see what he's doing but since he sits at the very far corner, his phone screen is too dark for him to see and Young shrugs it off.

[fullsun☀️]:
If you get fired, don't blame me

The girl scoffs at his witty answer and shakes her head at him with lips upturned when he sees him smiling through the live.

[moon🌙]:
you should put away your phone
people's gonna wonder what you're
doing

Donghyuck lifts his head up to the gadget that's filming them and he pouts subtly.

[fullsun☀️]:
Fine fine
Byeeeee~!

[moon🌙]:
bye byeeee fullsun!! ☀️

His smile widens at how she uses his nickname. It just seems extra special coming from her.

He shuts his phone and puts it away before puckering his lips to the camera- sending it to her.

She giggles, knowing it's meant for her since it's one of his favourite mischievous things to do when she's doing his makeup other than intentionally wiggling his brows.

THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP!

Goes her heart and she grabs her teddy bear, breaking every of its bones if it even has any as she wiggles violently like a fish out of water- blushing and getting all lovesick.