CHAPTER - 42

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Ace made his way towards Ella's room to check her up. Amidst, the chaos of finding the shooters he got late in checking up on her. He brought the stuffed teddy and chocolates as a 'get well soon' gift.

But when he found the room empty he dropped everything on the floor and frantically started searching around for her.

He went up to others and asked, "Have you seen Ella?"

They all looked like they didn't care about her.

And that made Ace angry.

He shouted this time, "Do you know where Ella is?"

They all looked at him annoyed.

Noah said, "We don't know."

Worry took over Ace's features.

He called the guards and asked, "Search for Ella. And hack the CCTV too"

After few minutes, one of the guard called back and said, "Boss. She went up to Mr. Xavier's room and then from them she exited. And-"

The guard hesitated. Ace don't have to time for such crap and he shouted, "Just blurt it out!" 

"Yes, capo! S-She was bleeding. " 

Ace eyes widened in horror. The trio face looked worried and slightly paled.

He looked at the trio accusingly.

He demanded, "What have you guys done? "

Noah's hands started shaking and he gulped the bile rising up his neck and told him everything.

That part too where Kenzie told them how Ella pushed Xavier in front so that the bullet doesn't hit her.

"You what? The fuck! That bitch!" Xavier shouted loudly, as loud as he can be on a hospital bed.

Everyone looked at him wide-eyed shocked. Noah jumped at least 2 feet in the air.

Relief washed over their faces when they saw him awake. But soon went when they thought about Ella. "How could you do that to your own sister?" Ace said in disbelief.

You could see the guilt on their faces.

Ace just shook his head their stupidity and left to search for Ella.

"How could you believe that bitch?" Xavier angrily yelled at the three brothers.

"While I was shot she was busy showing fake sympathy when Emilio was near us. And had the fucking nerve to smirk!" Xavier shouted and blurted out the real scene.

Everyone was gaping like a fish now.

They have no words to speak after what they did with Ella.

"Bastards! Found her now." He yelled at them.

Xander tried to talk to his twin but Xavier didn't even look back at him and ignored all his pleadings.

Xander too went to find Ella.

_______

"What do you mean you cannot find her?" Emilio yelled at the guards in front of him who were cowering with fear.

"We d-don't know Boss. W-when we checked the CCTV footage she has already left the mansion with a bag." The guard  told the Valentino brothers.

Panic filled over them.

Their enemies are out there to attack them.

And Ella could be a direct bait.

Austin, Xander and Noah were all looking guilty.

They regretted whatever they had told her.

They wanted to say how much sorry they were.

But they are not even able to find her.

They could just hope that she is safe now.

While Xavier. He was a different case.

He looked ready to kill.

He has thrashed the whole room in anger.

Emilio shouted, "Find all the CCTV footage near the mansion and find where-"

He was cut off by a notification beeping on his phone.

And what he saw made his blood-boil.

"Go and get that bitch, Kenzie." He barked at the guards who were quick to scramble away. NOt wanting to be at the end of their boss' wrath.

The brothers looked at Emilio.

They know something other is wrong too.

"What happened?" Ace asked.

In response Emilio just gave him his phone.

The rest of the brothers saw that their eyes-widened.

"Who send this video?" Noah asked.

Emilio responded, "Ella."

All the brothers looked at each not able to say anything.

"Call Carlo and see if he could locate her." Emilio commanded.

Ace nodded and immediately called Carlo.

Carlo came within a few minutes and started doing his work.

"Sorry boss. I cannot locate her. She destroyed the SIM" Carlo said.

All the brothers looked -

Heart-broken.

Dejected.

Hopeless.

And they know it's nobody's but their fault that their Sorella doesn't want to be here.

PART - I 

COMPLETED