CHAPTER - 0

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I hope you like the First part of 'The little Principessa'.

A lot of you might be wondering why I uploaded this much chapters in like 2 days. This is because I just got some ideas the day before yesterday and I just started writing. I didn't stop until I finished the first part.  

I have also used some of your suggestions. And  thank you for giving me those ideas.

I have already decided how the part 2 is going to be. But I just need to write down the extras'.

And it's probably gonna take some time. Cause I have already took so much time from my daily study time-table to write these chapters.

I am not complaining and how could I. Cause I love writing these chapters. For you and me both.

Lol! I'm writing some chessy stuff here.

As I will be writing the 2nd part that only God knows when. I'm currently putting this story as 'completed' cause 1st part is completed.

And I can use the same book for it or the other.

Guys! What do you suggest?

_

Vote and Comment if you liked the first part of this story.

It really really motivates me a lot when I read all your comments in the 'comment box' or your messages in the Inbox.

Those things really makes my day better.

Cause 1. It makes me feel like whatever I'm writing is loved by you all and 

2. It increases the number of votes and comments. ^^

And you all are free to send me your wonderful suggestions. I'll try to use them in my story if I think that they can make the story more better.

And finally.

Thank you for reading my note and ofcourse for reading 'Their Little Principessa'/

Bye.