1- Bastards

In this world Quirks are the most essential part of the human beings.
Without it your basically a nobody, but trash in the corner of a garbage bin.

"GET OVER HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" A man screeched at a young boy, with green hair, no more than 4 years old.

The man threw him in an abandoned building, throwing curses at the young boy, calling him trash and nothing but dog shit in this world.

"I GAVE YOU LIFE AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A QUIRK?! YOU-FUCKING-PIECE-OF-SHIT" the man threw a kick with every word he spoke, into the stomach of the crying child. The child's name was Izuku Midorya. He was a bright boy for his age who wanted to be a hero his whole life.

He cried for his father, begging him to stop. But of course, Hisashi didn't stop, he kept on going, he punched Izuku in the face and stomach, making him drown in his own vomit.

Hisashi dropped the crying and now bleeding Izuku on the ground, and left him there to rot, he drove away as Izuku got up and tried to chase the car, only to feel pain on his legs. Izuku cried himself to sleep on the cold hard ground, not knowing on what the future might bring. He though of Bakugo, surely his best friend would understand.

the next day Izuku walked around the city in ripped clothes, but he avoided the passersby thinking that they too would beat him up because he was quirkless.

Izuku noticed a familiar store, He was close, that store was near the park where Izuku and Katsuki used to play, he ran towards the park and saw Katsuki playing around with his new friends.

"Kacchan!" Izuku shouted towards his best friend.

Katsuki saw Izuku and ran towards him, Izuku thinking that Bakugo was there to help ran towards him, but Izuku then felt a sudden pain in his chest accompanied by a scorching hot blast that nearly blinded Izuku.

"Get away from me wierdo!"

"K-Kacchan" Izuku said weakly still clutching his chest, heaving for air. Izuku received a kick from Bakugo and his lackeys, insulting him as Izuku curled up into a little ball to try and defend himself from the attacks.

They stopped after a couple minutes, and looked at their work.
"Sir Hisashi would be proud of me, when he learns that i beat up a useless DEKU" Bakugo gave Izuku a final kick and walked away.

Izuku was dumbfounded, that he was abandoned by his family and friends, just because he was quirkless. Izuku ran back into the building his father threw him in and found a cardboard box.

Little Izuku went inside the box, hoping that it would warm him up for the night, Izuku slowly drifted off to sleep, with dreams of people smiling at him, and laughing at how incompetent this boy was. Izuku hoped that a hero would come, but.... disappointment really shattered him.

.

.

.

Fast forward to 3 years.

Izuku was wearing a ripped and dirty blue shirt, accompanied with a small shorts that he used to wear when he was a child.

Izuku was thin and pale, his green hair faded and turned black, he was on the side of the road begging for money, that was how he survived for 3 years. Izuku usually sees heroes pass by, but of course they just ignored him, not even glancing at him.

He stopped crying years ago, he realized that it wont do him any good if he keeps crying like that.

Izuku received 15 cents today, and yesterday he got 25 cents. Its still not enough for Izuku to get something to eat. Its been 4 days since Izuku ate, the only thing preserving him was the dirty water that drips from the rooftops from the rain.

Izuku took a sip of the murky brown water and saw his thin reflection, Izuku just looked at the reflection and drank his fill before going to the rooftop.

"Sometimes, i think about all that i've done and gone through. That no one even knows about, and i get sad thinking that no one will ever know about all these things that make me, me, but then i think, maybe its best that these things die with me. Maybe that's not such a bad thing." Izuku said to himself before jumping off with a splatter on the ground.

No one saw him, for it was a lonely night, the streets were empty and barren.

Vibrations suddenly filled the air, then a glowing purple portal appeared with a floating pyramid, holding a walking stick in one hand, while wearing a bow tie and a top hat.

The thing looked at the mangled body on the ground and sensed the despair inside it, it looked tasty.

The body was unconscious, but still breathing, The triangular being went over towards Izuku.

"Sup kid your lookin kindof dead there bud" the thing laughed at his own joke.

"The names bill, bill cipher. So what's wrong kid?"

Silence....

"Ahh yes humans are really scummy creatures huh?" Bill smiled.

Silence....

"Hello?"

Silence....

"You know it's rude if you don't answer someone right?"

Silence....

"Ifyoursilentthenitsayesformeusingyourbody"

Silence....

"Wonderful!!"

Bill then proceeded to enter Izuku's body through his mind.

"Don't worry kid you'll still live, but you will have my memories and power.... and possibly a craving for chaos but who cares right?"
.
.
.
Izuku stood up and snapped his fingers.

His once malnourished body became healthy and his clothes turned into a yellow snappy suit with a top hat and a walking stick.

He also grew taller, much taller than a 7 year old.

"Let's have some fun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I need confirmation! Is this ok?! Is it good!? I need to know!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~