9- test

Aizawa POV

These kids just don't shut up do they?
They slowly filled the once empty classroom one by one. But not one of them noticed me in my BRIGHT YELLOW sleeping bag.

I observed a blond kid having a shouting match with a blue haired kid. I think the blue haired one is the brother of Tensei. Hmm hopefully he doesn't turn out like his brother.

"Ehem"

I looked up from my sleeping position and saw the famed Cipher looking at me.

"Wattcha doin' there teach?" He whispered to me, as though trying to coax a cat out of its box. "Waiting.." I replied.

I looked back at the students and not one of them noticed two yellow figures in front of them, they were too busy watching young bakugo's and young Lida's shouting match.

"All right! That's enough of your squabbling" I stood up and glared at the students.

I heard whispered of
<whose that?>
<is that THE Cipher?!>
<a giant caterpillar?>
<and I thought I was a pikatchu>

As the students sat down, I told cipher to go to his seat. He did as he was told after doing a small bow in my direction.

I grabbed a spare gym uniform and showed it to the students. "Wear this and meet me outside in 15 minutes." I walked out without saying anything.

I arrived shortly outside and was surprised when I saw Cipher already wearing his gym uniform, waiting for me and the rest of his classmates.

"How fast are you?" I asked, trying to sound calm, while in reality I was eager to know his quirk. But it can wait for later.

"Faster than sonic over there" he pointed at the entrance to the building and I saw the rest of the class 1-A being led by Lida who ran full speed towards me.

"We're here in less than 15 minutes sir!" He stood up straight like a robot.

I sighed. "And?"

Lida looked at me, confused, "umm, I'm just informing you sir.."

"So? I can see that Lida. I'm not blind."

I know I'm a bit harsh but that kid acts too much like a robot for my liking.

No ones POV

Aizawa told class 1-A that they will have a quirk apprehension test right on the school field.

The brown haired girl that goes by the name Ochaco raised her hand and asked about the orientation.

Aizawa shut her down by explaining that it was more essential to not waste their time listening to a speech than to not do this test.

"You want to become a hero right? Then the orientation is the least of your worries" Aizawa said with a deadpan stare.

As this was all happening Izuku was secretly deactivating Izumi's headgear and hers alone. The rest of the students; all of them really, had gadgets made by Izuku but he didn't deactivate them. He wanted to see his 'sister' use her quirk to the MAX.

Izuku POV

Teach called Bakuhoe and asked him his previous record on ball throw.

Blah blah blah sucker screamed die when he threw his ball.

I could use him as a pawn but 😒 meh kids too much of an asshole to listen to me even if I messed with his brain.

Aizawa started to call names to go in front and throw the ball using their quirks; Izumi's score was the same as Bakugo's score.