6- human anatomy

⚠️blood and gore warning⚠️
————————————————————-

Izuku POV

Tensei was still screaming after my little 'amputation'. As if the stars give a shit. His arm was dragging itself down on the side of the wall he was strapped in, it stumbled, arm wobbly, staggering and coming apart.

I placed the saw on the table and pulled it off, the skin first and then the bones, then the rest of the muscles, splattering me in fresh warm blood.

I like it when my hands get bloody. It still amazes me how Human doctors manage to cut open their patients without them squirming... I should really research about that.

I grabbed a pair of gloves to examine Tensei's arm. I placed his arm in the table, now separated from his body.

Now you might be asking why I had to rip his arm off... well he won't stop moving. So i had to... 'moving' on. (Kill me)

I peeled the outer layer of skin, making a wet ripping sound, exposing the bloody sinew and fibers of the muscle. I quickly noticed an oddly shaped structure attached to the bone. I touched it, and it felt metallic.

I grabbed some pliers and tried to take of the metallic engine to examine it closer. But on closer inspection, it was fused with the bone so just pulling it is a no go.

Either way, I tried to pull as hard as I can without using magic, but all that I got was blood all over my eyes..
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) perfect.

Tensei POV

I felt numb. I should've just stayed still and he wouldn't have cut off my arm. But then again I would be in more pain than I am right now.

Meanwhile, I did nothing but vomit. Over and over again. Long after it seemed there was nothing more for me to bring up, I continued to vomit. At last I stopped.

I looked over to see him put shades on. If I were not in this predicament I would've thought of him as a clown in a yellow suit.

I tried to move but this thing that is holding me is really strong.

I started to tear up by thinking that I might die here. Never see me family again, especially Tenya, my little brother. He was my biggest fan.

A sudden sound of a metallic bang startled me. I looked over and saw him triumphantly doing a strange dance.

He was holding a pair of pliers and I saw a strange object clamped in its jaws. He dropped it at the palm of his hands and smiled.

Suddenly, his yellow eyes glowed. Is that his quirk? He seems to be examining the object. He turned it around and started to touch it in random places.

This went on for a moment until he stopped and smiled at me.

Izuku's POV

I felt a soft vibration in the metal like object. I used my magic to inspect it, and found out it was made of hardened bone marrow mixed with crystallized tissue to form the illusion of a metallic engine while protecting if from physical harm on the outer layer of the skin.